sunderland

JH

what he means is that we don't start a new thread with an 'enticing' title each time a fresh batch of inane drivel enters our thick skull.

Exactly, RTG's a fucking mess. :lol: Quality > quantity. :snod:

He's just said mag at work in a different way, probably just searched for it himself.

On the other hand, his colleague visits here enough to know Dave was a Leeds fan. Interesting

Alternatively he doesn't have a mate and he just read on here that Dave's from Leeds. Was Dave ever actually a Leeds fan?

what was masterplan called on here?

and what did he really get banned for? :lol:

Wearside then Wireside.

Can't remember exactly what his banning was for- being more offensive than usual at some point, can't remember what was said though.

Masterplan talking about N-O

A mag I used to graft with told me about a forum called Newcastle Online so I did post on there for a bit, first went on just before the 5-1 game.

The main problem with it was it was just not busy enough, probably 30/40 regular posters and you'd have to wait sometimes hours between posts on a thread, come on RTG and no matter what time of day, you'd wait about 1 minute for a thread to have a reply. Very few other club messageboards can compete with the activity on this board.

The other main problem with Newcastle Online was they loved you if you agreed with everything they said but as soon as you said anything that went against there views you were hounded and was numerous calls for you too be banned. There is about 10 mods covering 30/40 regular posters and it's one of them clique forums were everyone knows each other in real life, don't conform to the mods views and you get banned, very childish.

When I was on, there was only 2 Sunderland fans on there, me and Randy Savage from here. Compare that too probably easily 50+ mags on here and you can see how popular RTG is. From what I've been told, the lad who runs Newcastle Online posts under the name as 'Dave' and was actually a Leeds fan then jumped ship.

Read more: http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=696940&page=3#ixzz1tx32EJQn

:lol:

the time between posts on here is when many of us are working. Guess thats not a problem on wearside. :whistle:

Aye come on people, we need to pollute this board with updates every second to be more like RTG and attract more posters. I’ll start some SMB-esque threads to get the ball rolling:

‘Whats everyone having for dinner?’, ‘Recommend me a good remoulded tyre place’, ‘Whats the best finger – index or middle?’, “Iv just dun a git big shit”,  ‘Why is it….”, ‘How come that….” “What the….”

Aye come on people, we need to pollute this board with updates every second to be more like RTG and attract more posters. I’ll start some SMB-esque threads to get the ball rolling:

‘Whats everyone having for dinner?’, ‘Recommend me a good remoulded tyre place’, ‘Whats the best finger – index or middle?’, “Iv just dun a git big shit”,  ‘Why is it….”, ‘How come that….” “What the….”

2 classic threads on here.

‘Whats everyone having for dinner?’, ‘Recommend me a good remoulded tyre place’, ‘Whats the best finger – index or middle?’, “Iv just dun a git big s***”,  ‘Why is it….”, ‘How come that….” “What the….”

2 classic threads on here.

Yeah, classic threads as opposed to daily threads, thats the difference!

Masterplan talking about N-O

A mag I used to graft with told me about a forum called Newcastle Online so I did post on there for a bit, first went on just before the 5-1 game.

The main problem with it was it was just not busy enough, probably 30/40 regular posters and you'd have to wait sometimes hours between posts on a thread, come on RTG and no matter what time of day, you'd wait about 1 minute for a thread to have a reply. Very few other club messageboards can compete with the activity on this board.

The other main problem with Newcastle Online was they loved you if you agreed with everything they said but as soon as you said anything that went against there views you were hounded and was numerous calls for you too be banned. There is about 10 mods covering 30/40 regular posters and it's one of them clique forums were everyone knows each other in real life, don't conform to the mods views and you get banned, very childish.

When I was on, there was only 2 Sunderland fans on there, me and Randy Savage from here. Compare that too probably easily 50+ mags on here and you can see how popular RTG is. From what I've been told, the lad who runs Newcastle Online posts under the name as 'Dave' and was actually a Leeds fan then jumped ship.

Read more: http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=696940&page=3#ixzz1tx32EJQn

:lol:

the time between posts on here is when many of us are working. Guess thats not a problem on wearside. :whistle:

there isn't really long between posts unless it's shit, dull thread.

Still can't get over the fact that Wireside has kids. f***ing lol.

With his sister, who is also his mother.

And his son too, weirdly.

God forbid we, yer kna, have lives :lol: