sunderland

JH

They normally set the studio up at the match where the second game is held, i've always thought that was the pattern.

Quite glad, don't want Jamie Redknapp anywhere near our ground.

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showpost.php?p=12514812&postcount=6

The Metrocentre is in County Durham now, as is Low Fell.  Unbelievable they still peddle this tiresome s***.

Actually even though it's closer to Gateshead the MC actually has Newcastle upon Tyne as it's address.

its such a pathetic arguement and sad that they need to grasp at such straws, however if they insist:

Metrocentre is in Gateshead, its address: Metrocentre Gateshead Tyne and Wear NE11 9YG.

Low Fell etc are part of Gateshead too, Gateshead traditionally is not Sunderland territory, being as it is about 1-2 miles from SJP.

Newcastle city borders do not end at the tyne let alone catchment areas, Whickham for example is south of the tyne but part of Newcastle not Gateshead.

There I've said it and I'm done, let them sit around whinging about local geography whilst we enjoy European geography.

But of course they dont want Europe, it would get in the way of next seasons chances of , erm, Europe.

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showpost.php?p=12514812&postcount=6

The Metrocentre is in County Durham now, as is Low Fell.  Unbelievable they still peddle this tiresome s***.

Actually even though it's closer to Gateshead the MC actually has Newcastle upon Tyne as it's address.

its such a pathetic arguement and sad that they need to grasp at such straws, however if they insist:

Metrocentre is in Gateshead, its address: Metrocentre Gateshead Tyne and Wear NE11 9YG.

Low Fell etc are part of Gateshead too, Gateshead traditionally is not Sunderland territory, being as it is about 1-2 miles from SJP.

Newcastle city borders do not end at the tyne let alone catchment areas, Whickham for example is south of the tyne but part of Newcastle not Gateshead.

There I've said it and I'm done, let them sit around whinging about local geography whilst we enjoy European geography.

But of course they dont want Europe, it would get in the way of next seasons chances of , erm, Europe.

Aye BUT you are forgetting the Newcastle Mafia (aka Newcastle City Council) stole the post codes

Is it just me or does Pardew purposely wind the mackems up.  It seem that every home match interview he does he mentions a match attendance figure(always higher than the capacity). Today it was 54,000, and the mackems have a hissy-fit on RTG. Im sure he does it just to see them throw the toys out. :iamatwat: :iamatwat: :iamatwat:

Guest johnson293

Is it just me or does Pardew purposely wind the mackems up.  It seem that every home match interview he does he mentions a match attendance figure(always higher than the capacity). Today it was 54,000, and the mackems have a hissy-fit on RTG. Im sure he does it just to see them throw the toys out. :iamatwat: :iamatwat: :iamatwat:

He he, love it - He really does wind them up, and every interview or comment he says end up with a thread on RTG. :lol:

Well played Pards, keep it up!

So they've had a pretty odd season haven't they, honest appraisal seems to be they started terribly, briefly looked pretty great (for sunderland) under O'Neil before all the motivation he provided dried up and the quality of their team caught up with them and they just stopped bothering once safe.

Next season? Needs a squad rebuilding if they are going to be any more of a threat next season but MON is hardly the guy I'd want in charge of that. Would laugh if they lose sessegnol

Coming Soon to DVD:

MACKEM MEDIOCRITY - The Official 2011/12 Season Review.

Featuring classic games such as:

Swansea (a) 0-0

Norwich (a) 2-1

Fulham (h) 0-0

Wigan (h) 1-2

and the tantilising Wolves double header: 0-0 (h) & 2-1 (a)

Also includes added bonus footage of Parties with Marty and a self-taught guide on how to smash up a Metro.

Order now and choose a free printed t-shirt.  Logo's include

9-1 FTM

Catts For Me Like

Mag Kernts Had A Head Start

To Be Born A Mackem Is To Be Born Classy

Stephane Sessegnon - Like Messi, Only Better

Possibly finish 10th but even if we do finish 14th it would still be a good season for us. We were so short of players at the end of last season that a virtual new team were signed in the summer. After a poor start we looked likely to be relegation candidates but fortunately MON rode in wearing his suit of shiny armour and saved us.

Read more: http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=697983#ixzz1u7Omt6hV