sunderland

JH

Guest BooBoo

They've got little else at the moment. The "classy club" is pretty much all they've got left.

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showpost.php?p=12514812&postcount=6

The Metrocentre is in County Durham now, as is Low Fell.  Unbelievable they still peddle this tiresome s***.

The boundaries of County Durham and Northumberland are redrawn willy nilly depending on their argument. It's quite amazing :lol:

the general one is just to draw a line along the quayside, two vertical ones from Wallsend to Palmersville and the Scotswood Bridge to Westerhope and join along the top to form a box.

All outside of said box is sunderland territory.

Get in, that's class. Not sure about how i feel about him touching our shirts mind but...

can you imagine Shearer the other way around?

"Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew!!!"

Get in, that's class. Not sure about how i feel about him touching our shirts mind but...

can you imagine Shearer the other way around?

Respect for him doing it, not sure why some of our fans would want him signing our shirts though. He's a canny bloke, it's just the Sunderland connection though, I kind of feel sorry for him. He bought the club with disown money, saving it from going bust, gives incentives for kids to go and watch them and even very cheap adult tickets (it's more expensive to watch Whitley Bay play sometimes) and keeps telling the fans if they don't come then they risk losing the club and they still don't come.

Ellis Short must hate Niall Quinn, his used car salesman patter clearly fooled him when it came to buying the Mackems. He convinced Short that the Mackems would pack the place out as soon as they started doing well BUT it just so happened that place was the local pub