sunderland

JH

Guest BooBoo

It's killed them that we've done so well this season.

When we went down they had a golden opportunity for he first time in a generation to establish a period of dominance as the regions best performing club. And to a man, they've made a complete bollocks of it.

All it's done is make them more frustrated and bitter than ever before. It was their chance, their golden opportunity and it's eating them alive to know that we've bounced back so quickly after they prematurely danced on our grave.

Horseshit, "Tiote... the hardman, carried off with oxygen.  Yet he's fit enough to play again."

What a fucking dispicable, horrible, fat fucking ginger prick.

An embarrassing childish whining jerk, he's only there because they don't really have any legends, he has no aptitude for the job at all. I wouldn't trust the twat to stack shelves. He can barely speak intelligibly and like all mackems turns everything onto NUFC. The fucker would fit right in on RTG, denying reality all day and night, the twisted shit-for-brains freak.

Also, I'm sure if one of our players had elbowed someone like that there would have been an immediate FA charge and ban. even the normally biased commentators said straight away that it was deliberate. Do we hold the record for retrospective bans? It certainly feels like it. But I suppose those turds are carrying the flag of St George into two Cup Finals and we're almost Scottish, so in the grand scheme of things we will never matter and should be kept in our place.

Incidentally, never trust a player who changes his actual name because he thinks it makes him sound cooler (cf Jermaine "My gran says I'm a genius" Jeeenass/Jenas). Apparently some Norwegian journos got baffled by John Michael Obinna's multitude of names and went with a couple he didn't have. Fancy that, journalists being ignorant. Wiki disagrees (although "citation needed" so I'm sticking with the story I may have made up). The voices in my head clamour to make me do these things. Maybe the folk from Norge can help with some alleged facts.

And anyway, what's horseshit's point here? Tiote took an elbow in the face and when he comes round he's ready to go again rather than cry off and say it's doctor's orders? That makes him tough, doesn't it? No talk of PTSD or flashbacks, just "lemme attem!" I wouldn't want to be Michelle Obi Wankenobbi Juan in their next encounter.

:lol: Look how annoyed I am. Time for bed, I'm getting cranky.

Hooray! Intermittently remembered to use the sarcasm font!

just watched the match again and was wondering the same,f.a done anything?that was an ugly elbow,i watched it a few times mikel really slashed across tiote's face. you know if the roles were reversed,tiote would facing a ban.

just watched the match again and was wondering the same,f.a done anything?that was an ugly elbow,i watched it a few times mikel really slashed across tiote's face. you know if the roles were reversed,tiote would facing a ban.

Pardew said there was nowt in it at the end so extremely unlikely anything will happen

Guest Roger Kint

They are still shit it's just that they have more points and a better league position than is usual.

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=697065&page=9#ixzz1tu6mhCg6

:idiot2:

They are 2 points worse off and are 1 place lower than where they finished last season now with two very losable games left. They seem to have a very different idea of what is 'better' than everybody else on the planet........

And thats assuming nobody overtakes them which is obviously possible.

Guest palnese

Masterplan talking about N-O

A mag I used to graft with told me about a forum called Newcastle Online so I did post on there for a bit, first went on just before the 5-1 game.

The main problem with it was it was just not busy enough, probably 30/40 regular posters and you'd have to wait sometimes hours between posts on a thread, come on RTG and no matter what time of day, you'd wait about 1 minute for a thread to have a reply. Very few other club messageboards can compete with the activity on this board.

The other main problem with Newcastle Online was they loved you if you agreed with everything they said but as soon as you said anything that went against there views you were hounded and was numerous calls for you too be banned. There is about 10 mods covering 30/40 regular posters and it's one of them clique forums were everyone knows each other in real life, don't conform to the mods views and you get banned, very childish.

When I was on, there was only 2 Sunderland fans on there, me and Randy Savage from here. Compare that too probably easily 50+ mags on here and you can see how popular RTG is. From what I've been told, the lad who runs Newcastle Online posts under the name as 'Dave' and was actually a Leeds fan then jumped ship.

Read more: http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=696940&page=3#ixzz1tx32EJQn

:lol:

He's just said mag at work in a different way, probably just searched for it himself.

On the other hand, his colleague visits here enough to know Dave was a Leeds fan. Interesting