sunderland

JH

Might regret this but I really cannot see Berbatov and Johnson joining them even if their clubs are happy to sell them. Johnson at a push because he's from the north east but still leaving man city for sunderland?

Seems a bit desperate from Marty

Have to say I can imagine teams like Liverpool and Spurs being in for Johnson if he's available. Can't see him going to Sunderland.

possibly but who the hell are liverpool these days

A team who are still light years ahead of the Mackems, who'll pay him close to what he's on at City perhaps?

Surely someone else will come in for Johnson at that price? I'd also imagine that both him and Berbatov are on wages that far exceed anyone else at their club, that's a dangerous path to go down, they're almost beginning to resemble us pre-relegation. Hopefully Kinnear will be waiting by the phone when Artie's finally had enough.

I'd stay away from Adam Johnson, like. Didn't he fall out with Mancini over his off the pitch partying?

I thought Larsson and McClean were their strong points so dunno how they'd all fit in, surely that money would be better used on Fletcher.

Guest bimpy474

David Meyler celebrating winning a FK in the corner in the 90th minute summed up what these are about, play for the 0-0 at all times, anything more is a bonus.

Really? that's absolutely pathetic.

Oh yeah, he gave it the shaking fists and everything at winning a corner.

I kind of want the unwashed to sign both of them.

Lets face it, the mackems are always going to be utterly shite but at least they may be able to give our advanced, elite footballing warriors more of a game..

They never seem to be building for the future, they've bought O'Shea and Brown with zero sell on value and only a couple of

years left in them, Saha on a short contract, Bender last season, possibly Berbatov now. They'll just have to start over again in

a couple of years and spunk another good few million up the wall.

Guest bimpy474

Are you scared of the right hand side of the page?

:mackems: :mackems:

I kind of want the unwashed to sign both of them.

Lets face it, the mackems are always going to be utterly shite but at least they may be able to give our advanced, elite footballing warriors more of a game..

Fuck that, I want them to be as weak as possible so we can smash them into a million pieces.

Berbs is quality, just doesn't have the passion. He can't even get motivated for Manu, what chance have they got?

Pay his wages for the season? That's £6m down the drain.

They'll never learn.

Johnson though could be a good signing should he keep his head down and work hard, would be their best player.

Berbatov would be a daft signing, giant wages and no doubt a nice long contract for an ageing player who Fergie can't get to perform on a consistent basis for example he was top goalscorer but a lot of those goals were 2 goals or more in big victorys over the likes of Blackburn etc rather than a consistent amount of goals against a variety of opposition and its telling in the big games even in that season Fergie didn't trust him against the big sides.

Can't see him wanting to drop his wages for the honour of playing for Sunderland either