sunderland

JH

Johnson is their equivalent to us getting Debuchy, we both desperately need that position filled and the player in question is the best quality we can attract to the club. They got theirs, let's hope we get ours.

Aye.

Johnson individually will be better, but Larsson the guy i assume he'll now keep out is probably better suited to creating for someone like Fletcher.

Jonas has a very important role for us, a role that Johnson definitely wouldn't have. He has a great work ethic, is a good dribbler and helps out the defence. I'd always pick him over Johnson.

I rate Jonas, his versatility and engine are a massive boon but as a winger Adam Johnson is on another level.

And in the role that NUFC use Jonas for?

Adam Johnson would be terrible in a midfield 3 but the point I made earlier was that he'd definitely make our first team 11 as a winger.

Jonas has a very important role for us, a role that Johnson definitely wouldn't have. He has a great work ethic, is a good dribbler and helps out the defence. I'd always pick him over Johnson.

I rate Jonas, his versatility and engine are a massive boon but as a winger Adam Johnson is on another level.

What's that got to do with it. Who are you going to take out of our current starting 11 to accomodate Johnson?

Jonas? Thank god you are not our manager. Jonas is arguably the most important player in our starting 11.

What's that got to do with it. Who are you going to take out of our current starting 11 to accomodate Johnson?

Jonas? Thank god you are not our manager. Jonas is arguably the most important player in our starting 11.

Should we play 4-4-2, I'd rather have Johnson on the wing than Jonas.

Should we play 4-4-2, I'd rather have Johnson on the wing than Jonas.

Would expose Santon something rotten if we did that. More than happy with Jonas there for his defensive qualities.

Guest johnson293

Lets see if he does a Brucey, and forgets all about ever being a Newcastle supporter.

Whilst he's there, of course.

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showpost.php?p=13286475&postcount=12

I would just like to take this opportunity to say how "on the back foot and rattled" I am because Johnson and Felcher have joined Sunlun.

I'm green with envy and jealous as f***, me!

;D

Stupid silly mackem c***s

Didn't someone say not long ago 'how long before they make a combined XI with Fletcher ahead of Ba? They're so predictable it's untrue. :lol:

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=724996

Here we go, how long before the combined XI's surface with Fletcher replacing Cisse and Johnson replacing HBA? :yao:

They've finished above us once in the past 3 years and they all of a sudden think they're the dogs bollocks.

Read more: http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=724996#ixzz24UCGsH84

Hmm why does that sound familiar..