sunderland

JH

Guest bimpy474

Their problem is they have zero creatitivty in the middle of the park.

Well if you discount Catts who is like Zico.

Jack Colback is actually a decent Premiership midfield player, which is as good as it gets for them (in the centre of midfield).

Which is exactly why Artie plays him LB, the genius of that man is astounding.

Guest bimpy474

iandovaston ‏@skydovaston

A little bird tells me Adam Johnson to #SAFC is a done deal. Announced soon. Watch!

Very good signing for them IMO.

Suppose so, slightly better than the usual inconsistant winger.

A little bird tells me Adam Johnson to #SAFC is a done deal. Announced soon. Watch!

Yup, an excellent signing for them.

Also exactly the right step for his career, time for him to show the quality he seemingly has deliver constantly as a 'main man'.

could be IF sessegnon stays. Honestly think the mackems are expecting him to be like gillespie was for us in feeding the big centre forward.

Fletcher isn't worth half the reported fee. AJ must be devastated a bigger and better Club than SAFC didn't come in for him.

Man City to SAFC in your prime years. Any pro would see that as a massive step down in class (if not wages)

Guest bimpy474

Also exactly the right step for his career, time for him to show the quality he seemingly has deliver constantly as a 'main man'.

Wrong move if you ask me. If he is to be an International player he should have gone to a European competition team, imo.

Surprised that so many think it's such a good deal. He had a great half season in the Championship and been living off the hype ever since. His attitude seems a little....off.

You have to consider the club signing him. It can be an excellent signing without thinking the player is world class.

Guest bimpy474

Surprised that so many think it's such a good deal. He had a great half season in the Championship and been living off the hype ever since. His attitude seems a little....off.

You have to consider the club signing him. It can be an excellent signing without thinking the player is world class.

This is the best subtle put down of a club i've seen for a good while :lol:

True, although for £30m they've only improved slightly. Larsson/McClean weren't the problem for them, it was their central midfielders, attackers and lack of good full backs.

Wrong move if you ask me. If he is to be an International player he should have gone to a European competition team, imo.

Or a London team, if you want to play for England. Bot-all chance of regular England starts if you're playing up here and outside the European competitions.

Guest bimpy474

Or a London team, if you want to play for England. Bot-all chance of regular England starts if you're playing up here and outside the European competitions.

True, but i would hope seeing as Woy has managed lesser clubs he might be a bit more open minded on that front.

Posted it in the transfer thread but news breaking that Johnson has signed...

:tumbleweed:

:yao:

He's just texted Steve Howey on TotalSport during the show... Should be announce later... Good signing for them... Wonder what wages they are paying though...

Posted it in the transfer thread but news breaking that Johnson has signed...

:tumbleweed:

:yao:

He's just texted Steve Howey on TotalSport during the show... Should be announce later... Good signing for them... Wonder what wages they are paying though...

I believe you dude. Just seems to be a bit of a meh moment for most on here.

Very good signing by them indeed.

Praised the two signings on Twitter, said they would add alot to the team but that the price for Fletcher and wages for Johnson would be ludicrous.

Got abused within minutes :lol: