sunderland

JH

In theory Fletcher is just Bendtner's replacement, so not too much improvement there it's actually only the signing of Johnson that will 'add something'.

As with most O'Neill teams due to their ability to play 10 men behind the ball at all times they'll probably be more effective in the cups.

Fletcher is pretty bang average imo. As far as SAFC strikers go he is not at the level of Bent or Gyan or have there known goalscoring power. There loanee strikers in recent years are better than him imo I am referring to Bendtner , Wellbeck & Cisse. Fletch may prove to be more consistent than Kenwyne Jones but I don't think Fletcher has them unplayable days that Jones could have.

Selling henderson getting johnson... cracking business cannot deny that... you got 10x better right winger but let see if they can beat us.... their squad majority is far below our squad . yes they improve but we still better squad

Who?  :undecided:

johnson is 10 times of henderson mate... isn't henderson was their right winger before

*edit you = they

Sorry thought you meant he was 10 times better than our right winger :lol:

The wankfest is ridiculous :lol:

They have essentially spent 25m on two players who would be bench players at best for us :lol:

BTW Bendtner is better than Fletcher for me.

He MIGHT be more talented but Fletcher will work a lot harder and do more for the team.

He MIGHT be more talented but Fletcher will work a lot harder and do more for the team.

Suppose but Bendtner did quite well considering for them last season and i don't see Fletcher contributing many more goals if at all.

Johnson would start for us

Where exactly? 4-4-2 Jonas would get ahead every time because of he's defensive ability and in 4-3-3 I would pick Ba everytime.

If we didn't have Ben Arfa then sure but seeing as we do then i don't see a place for him.

Ain't half fucking coming out of the woodwork tonight. Cunts.

They've just spent the thick end of £25m in a single day. What were you expecting?

Can you imagine this place if we spent a similar amount in 1 day? :lol:

Guest James1892

Where has this belief that they were only 2-3 players away from a team of our quality came from?

An extra 5 goals from Fletcher isn't going to make them a fantastic team.

Johnson is a good signing but he must be taking Larsson's place. This means they no longer have Larsson's service into the box or his defensive contribution. Johnson plays a Ben Arfa style role and will leave them open for attack down that side.

Ain't half fucking coming out of the woodwork tonight. Cunts.

They've just spent the thick end of £25m in a single day. What were you expecting?

Can you imagine this place if we spent a similar amount in 1 day? :lol:

Well if we spent £25m it'd be on 5 or 6 world class players, probably ;D