sunderland

JH

Do all managers do one of these emails? Remember a few of Bruce's were posted.

Dear Jonathan,

We put ourselves in front and it’s a wonder-goal from them to take the game to 2-1.

We have to give QPR credit, but having said that it’s extremely disappointing to lose the game.

From the second half onwards we looked as though we were in control of the game and that’s the frustrating aspect of it; when times are tough you’re never in control until you see it on the scoreboard.

It was always going to be a difficult game for us.

QPR were buoyed by their win over Southampton last week and we had to counteract that and deal with the swell of euphoria from the crowd, which I thought we did well.

We got ourselves in front and then they grabbed an equaliser.

I thought they caused us problems and it was difficult for us. Craig Gardner stuck to the task admirably, as a midfielder playing at full-back - and the same at the other side of the field.

It’s a tough old set of fixtures for us between now and the end of the season and we need to get some points on the board.

The players in the dressing room are disappointed, but we’re looking to respond as we have done before.

It’s a big game next week.

All the best,

Dear Jonathan,

We put ourselves in front and it’s a wonder-goal from them to take the game to 2-1.

We have to give QPR credit, but having said that it’s extremely disappointing to lose the game.

From the second half onwards we looked as though we were in control of the game and that’s the frustrating aspect of it; when times are tough you’re never in control until you see it on the scoreboard.

QPR were buoyed by their win over Southampton last week and we had to counteract that and deal with the swell of euphoria from the crowd, which I thought we did well.

I thought they caused us problems and it was difficult for us. Craig Gardner stuck to the task admirably, as a midfielder playing at full-back - and the same at the other side of the field.

It’s a tough old set of fixtures for us between now and the end of the season and we need to get some points on the board.

The players in the dressing room are disappointed, but we’re looking to respond as we have done before.

All the best,

Bruce started it not long after 5-1 FTM, it may even have been that match actually.

Dear Jonathan,

All the best,

Bruce started it not long after 5-1 FTM, it may even have been that match actually.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BE7siVECQAADEtj.jpg

Kevin Ball seems to be the saviour, have they forgot what happened the last time he was in charge.

Selective memories.

Marty's too timid - they think the answer is someone who will shout at and bully the players.

What is his thng about midfielders at right back?

He was obsessed with it at our place. It was Gardner, Reo-Coker, sometimes Milner even at RB, and then when he finally bought TWO right backs (one of which he then never picked) he started playing a centre back there (Cuellar).

Also ninety percent of his 75th minute (Sidwell on) substitutions would include changing things at right back.

It's like a nervous tic for him. He can't help it.

All the things he did with us, he has done for them. Except the winning lots of matches thing.

What is his thng about midfielders at right back?

He was obsessed with it at our place. It was Gardner, Reo-Coker, sometimes Milner even at RB, and then when he finally bought TWO right backs (one of which he then never picked) he started playing a centre back there (Cuellar).

Also ninety percent of his 75th minute (Sidwell on) substitutions would include changing things at right back.

It's like a nervous tic for him. He can't help it.

All the things he did with us, he has done for them. Except the winning lots of matches thing.

Surely it's a superstitious thing? What with his scruffy 31 shirt and all that.

They have 9 games left.... this is Kevin balls' record with 10 games left, last time...

http://i1302.photobucket.com/albums/ag126/TK-421-NUFC/ballocks_zpsf4299e6e.jpg

The Messiah!!  ;D

Guest bimpy474

His midfielders at full back is because he's a shit manager with a brain the size of peanut.

It's why all love him though :lol:

Guest Pedro_de_geordieo

my bet I placed a couple of weeks ago with sky bet

Premier League Relegation 12/13 Sunderland @ 12/1

They have 9 games left.... this is Kevin balls' record with 10 games left, last time...

http://i1302.photobucket.com/albums/ag126/TK-421-NUFC/ballocks_zpsf4299e6e.jpg

The Messiah!!  ;D

Even the game they won, they were losing before it got snowed off and re-arranged