sunderland

JH

Guest firetotheworks

Obviously we take the piss out of them, but there are loads of clubs I would call nothing clubs before I got to Sunderland. Loads of them would be London clubs as well. QPR is the most obvious one.

Well, Im going to stick up for the mackems...Sunderland arent a nothing club, its your .  I do remember a premiership game in the early 90s between Chelsea and Wimbledon with an attendence of less then 10k.  Theres loyalty for you. 

I remember a survey of fans where they asked fans what games they went to Chelsea fans came out as most loyal. I had to laugh as I remembered that crowd. Most liars tbh.

I admit, comments like that are well out of order. He probably doesn't know anything about the North East and how much football is part of the culture up here. A lot of people in football have made snide comments about teams in the North East in recent times, Fergie calling us a 'Wee club' is the most obvious example that springs to mind...

Obviously we take the p*ss out of them, but there are loads of clubs I would call nothing clubs before I got to Sunderland. Loads of them would be London clubs as well. QPR is the most obvious one.

Yeah, exactly, i dont want to have a pop a Wigan hear but they get tiny crowds, its a fucking rugby league town first.  If It wasnt for massive investment from DW they would have been no way near the prem.

If Sudnerland were a well run club with a long term plan Im sure they'd be much higher up the league. 

No, but I'd put Bramble as player coach. Listening to his after match interview yesterday, he has the answer - 'we need to start scoring goals and stop conceding them'!!!

Fucking easy when you think about it

Read more: http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=765777&page=35#ixzz2N8VXDyxD

Back to the piss taking, wow can you imagine Bramble being number 2 !  :lol: :lol:

No, but I'd put Bramble as player coach. Listening to his after match interview yesterday, he has the answer - 'we need to start scoring goals and stop conceding them'!!!

Fucking easy when you think about it

Read more: http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=765777&page=35#ixzz2N8VXDyxD

Back to the piss taking, wow can you imagine Bramble being number 2 !  :lol: :lol:

Number 2 in a gangbang is about his limit.

f***ing easy when you think about it

Back to the p*ss taking, wow can you imagine Bramble being number 2 !  :lol: :lol:

Number 2 in a gangbang is about his limit.

:lol:

Well, Im going to stick up for the mackems...Sunderland arent a nothing club, its your typical southern wanker with no knowldedge of football culture outside London.

As much as we take the piss out of them (and they us) they still pull in big crowds and fed utter shit football.  It takes strong will power turning up to a game knowing its going to be fucking shit.  I do remember a premiership game in the early 90s between Chelsea and Wimbledon with an attendence of less then 10k.  Theres loyalty for you. 

The same can be said for us, how much shit have Newcastle fans had to sit and watch over the years while pulling in big crowds???

Its easy for cunts like Tony Cascarino to have a go at club like Sunderland when he'll barely leave London to attend games.

Whether we or people like it, the cities of Newcasltle and Sunderland are a massive hotbed of football, the success of winning something in recent years hasn't been there as the clubs have been so fucking badly run its unreal.

You're fooling no-one you red and white kunt, gan back to your own board

Well, Im going to stick up for the mackems...Sunderland arent a nothing club, its your typical southern w***** with no knowldedge of football culture outside London.

As much as we take the p*ss out of them (and they us) they still pull in big crowds and fed utter s*** football.  It takes strong will power turning up to a game knowing its going to be f***ing s***.  I do remember a premiership game in the early 90s between Chelsea and Wimbledon with an attendence of less then 10k.  Theres loyalty for you. 

The same can be said for us, how much s*** have Newcastle fans had to sit and watch over the years while pulling in big crowds???

Its easy for c***s like Tony Cascarino to have a go at club like Sunderland when he'll barely leave London to attend games.

Whether we or people like it, the cities of Newcasltle and Sunderland are a massive hotbed of football, the success of winning something in recent years hasn't been there as the clubs have been so f***ing badly run its unreal.

You're fooling no-one you red and white kunt, gan back to your own board

:saylor:

mmmmm..... the mackems may have had reasonable numbers since the Stadium of Spam was built but they are notoriously fickle - even the late Tom Cowie, Sunderland born and club chairman, said that. They also top the table for most empty seats per game in the PL - above QPR, Wigan and everyone else.

Granted they have had a lot of shit to endure and some of their fans are top class but they're nowhere near being the "best" fans in the country.

From a broader national/European perspective Cascarino may have a point.

Well, Im going to stick up for the mackems...Sunderland arent a nothing club, its your typical southern w***** with no knowldedge of football culture outside London.

As much as we take the p*ss out of them (and they us) they still pull in big crowds and fed utter s*** football.  It takes strong will power turning up to a game knowing its going to be f***ing s***.  I do remember a premiership game in the early 90s between Chelsea and Wimbledon with an attendence of less then 10k.  Theres loyalty for you. 

The same can be said for us, how much s*** have Newcastle fans had to sit and watch over the years while pulling in big crowds???

Its easy for c***s like Tony Cascarino to have a go at club like Sunderland when he'll barely leave London to attend games.

Whether we or people like it, the cities of Newcasltle and Sunderland are a massive hotbed of football, the success of winning something in recent years hasn't been there as the clubs have been so f***ing badly run its unreal.

:thup:

I can see where Cascarino is coming from. You can quote the crowd numbers but they've not really contributed to football. At least we gave the world The Entertainers, Champs Lge football and we broke the world transfer record. So I can see why he called them a 'nothing club', but they're far from the only ones and its not his place to say it.

I can see where Cascarino is coming from. You can quote the crowd numbers but they've not really contributed to football. At least we gave the world The Entertainers, Champs Lge football and we broke the world transfer record. So I can see why he called them a 'nothing club', but they're far from the only ones and its not his place to say it.

I remember them breaking a couple of records some 6 years ago :troll:

And the combined XI start..

hullmackem

Striker

Re: them v stoke

Quote:

Originally Posted by Paxton 

They always come up smelling of roses marra. Fucking sick of it.

They have a better team than us, it's pretty simple. In a mixed XI, they would have at least 8 players in it.

BLACKADDER: Bob, you're a girl, and you have the same talent for disguise as a giraffe in sunglasses trying to get into a polar-bears-only golf club.

Read more: http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=766026&page=17#ixzz2N9pjZkUa