sunderland

JH

On another note, I actually went out for their match today as one of the lads has just had a baby and it we went out to wet it's head.

"Tell yew hew I dew like thewuh.  That darkie you have signed"

What.

On another note, I actually went out for their match today as one of the lads has just had a baby and it we went out to wet it's head.

What.

"Wetting a babies head" is a term used for us to go to the pub to celebrate the birth of a child

The second was a pitiful attempt at a mackem accent in text.

What.

Basically what Americans do when babies are born, but without guns and a death toll.

Got a Sunderland fan taxi driver on the way back, talking about the match and he seemed devastated when I said I was a Newcastle fan.  He did offer this analysis though

:anguish:

Fucking hell ! Darkie :) Ironic as that is the age these pillocks belong to. Dark Age obviously though , as there is no such age as the Darkie Age.

Do all managers do one of these emails? Remember a few of Bruce's were posted.

Dear Jonathan,

We put ourselves in front and it’s a wonder-goal from them to take the game to 2-1.

We have to give QPR credit, but having said that it’s extremely disappointing to lose the game.

From the second half onwards we looked as though we were in control of the game and that’s the frustrating aspect of it; when times are tough you’re never in control until you see it on the scoreboard.

It was always going to be a difficult game for us.

QPR were buoyed by their win over Southampton last week and we had to counteract that and deal with the swell of euphoria from the crowd, which I thought we did well.

We got ourselves in front and then they grabbed an equaliser.

I thought they caused us problems and it was difficult for us. Craig Gardner stuck to the task admirably, as a midfielder playing at full-back - and the same at the other side of the field.

It’s a tough old set of fixtures for us between now and the end of the season and we need to get some points on the board.

The players in the dressing room are disappointed, but we’re looking to respond as we have done before.

It’s a big game next week.

All the best,

Bruce started it not long after 5-1 FTM, it may even have been that match actually.

That email isnt seriously from MONg is it?! :lol: :lol:

What.

Wetting the babys head is a common practice in Sunderland. Basically they take the new kid out to the match, then post game, after a predictable loss they pour a can of ace lager over its head.

Makes complete sense. I'll go with this one.

Guest elbee909

Plenty of Newcastle fans use the term darkie as well

Thankfully I've never heard this personally.

Guest Howaythetoon

I was working there all last week and seriously, they are the biggest bunch of fuckups ever. I feel sorry for them. 12 miles separate us yet there is hundreds of years advancement from us to them. They are seriously backward, massively racist and just fucked up plain stop. People walking around at 9 in the morning picking up tab dumps in their city centre, and many others drinking from cans at mid-day, in huge droves.

Watching their highlights they look so shit, if we can put out our strongest team when we play them we could fucking maul them.

Chances are we do the exact opposite. We haven't been great vs them under Pardew.