sunderland

JH

Love the fact O'Neill is playing centre backs at full back like he did at Villa, he's off his tits :lol:

I thought they had the better squad btw? That's what I kept reading anyway.

He wasn't was he, he played two midfielders full back yesterday with 4 defenderson the bench and one midfielder...Was left chasing the game and took a forward off.

Playing Gardner and Colback at full back when they had Bardsley and Rose on the bench.

Crazy bastard what he is

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view/967890/go-crazy-o.gif

Love the fact O'Neill is playing centre backs at full back like he did at Villa, he's off his tits :lol:

I thought they had the better squad btw? That's what I kept reading anyway.

He wasn't was he, he played two midfielders full back yesterday with 4 defenderson the bench and one midfielder...Was left chasing the game and took a forward off.

Playing Gardner and Colback at full back when they had Bardsley and Rose on the bench.

has he lost the plot? looked like he had when he went mental at a tackle in front of him.

#Partywithmarty quote about QPR in todays paper "I don’t think we possess the same type of talent and numerically we are down a bit in the squad"

I'd be fucking raging if I was one of them  :lol:

£30m spent just to stay in the premiership, well maybe.

Of course it's all Bruce's fault though, MoNg is totally blameless even though he's had 3 windows now and brought in a squads worth of players.

Btw: http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=766155

MARTIN O’NEILL fears Sunderland do not have the players or the quality to match QPR in the relegation dogfight.

Black Cats are just six points clear of the drop zone.

And boss O’Neill confessed: “No one at the club believes we are safe.

“QPR’s owner put himself out on a limb with the money he spent. I don’t think we possess the same type of talent and numerically we are down a bit in the squad.

“When we went 2-1 behind there was enough time for an equaliser, but we didn’t press enough.

“Maybe that’s because we haven’t got enough goalscorers in our team.

“But the only reason we had a lot of defenders on our bench was that was all we had.”

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/4834883/Martin-ONeill-fears-Sunderland-cant-match-QPR-quality.html#ixzz2NDqnCq8y

Guest reefatoon

It's unreal, the meltdown has already started, and this normally comes after the derby match up here.  The mackem circle of life has sped up a little this time around

MARTIN O’NEILL fears Sunderland do not have the players or the quality to match QPR in the relegation dogfight.

“QPR’s owner put himself out on a limb with the money he spent. I don’t think we possess the same type of talent and numerically we are down a bit in the squad.

“When we went 2-1 behind there was enough time for an equaliser, but we didn’t press enough.

“But the only reason we had a lot of defenders on our bench was that was all we had.”

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/4834883/Martin-ONeill-fears-Sunderland-cant-match-QPR-quality.html#ixzz2NDqnCq8y

EH, he took a forward off ???

He could have started with 5 across the middle and Fletcher up on his own with Graham on the bench.

What a mad cunt he is.

He could have also started off with fullbacks at full back and had the midfielders on the bench as an option to change the game.

EH, he took a forward off ???

He could have started with 5 across the middle and Fletcher up on his own with Graham on the bench.

What a mad cunt he is.

He could have also started off with fullbacks at full back and had the midfielders on the bench as an option to change the game.

He was the one who four of their strikers fucking leave in January :lol:

Guest bimpy474

Lots of defenders on the bench :lol:

Well yes Marty, maybe because you had two midfielders at full back you mental lunatic.

It's unreal, the meltdown has already started, and this normally comes after the derby match up here.  The mackem circle of life has sped up a little this time around

Aye, they've reached the post-derby depression point before the derby.

It's all Brucey's fault though nowt to do with Marty  :D

whats up with Danny Rose these days? He was the best thing since tinned spam before xmas.

told mon he wasnt staying in the summer imo- and got sidelined.

:lol:

He got injured, then went back to us for a bit to recuperate. I thought he was still injured tbh, though maybe he's been back for a bit. He was making noises about leaving to get first team football, and fair enough, although I suspect the likelihood of it being at Sunderland is receding by the day.