sunderland

JH

I can see where Cascarino is coming from. You can quote the crowd numbers but they've not really contributed to football. At least we gave the world The Entertainers, Champs Lge football and we broke the world transfer record. So I can see why he called them a 'nothing club', but they're far from the only ones and its not his place to say it.

Whislt they aren't doing much or had lack of things to shout about, they aint a nothing club. 

I know they are obsessed but I am a little taken aback by some of those posts. Things like;

"suppose we can now forget about them (apart from the derby)"

We really are some sort of competition/challenge/ambition to them aren't we?

Obviously I desperately want us to beat them in the derbies and would like to finish above them in the league but I have never thought "Oh well, we won't catch them now" :lol:

Default Re: them v stoke

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mackemansj1 View Post

Most of the time if your a sunderland fan mind. I wonder when the ups are going to come we are due a fair fucking few.

We are the most down trodden bedraggled fuckers going. In the last 20 years we have had virtually nothing whatsoever to shout about as fans.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Paxton View Post

And who's faults that other than the fucking Leprechauns.

You are a NUFC fan. You must be buzzing that you and everyone else knows this but you keep up this pretence of supporting Sunderland AFC in a bid to hold onto the last laugh.

You sad 1992 fat bald gimp.

Quote:

Originally Posted by safcpauluk View Post

More sunderland fan than u'll ever be dipshit

and call ur own fellow fans...just stupid

You cant really subscribe to all that "tha faymus numba nine short hew" bollox though?

"Oh aye... They will hoy a st

Read more: http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?p=14625426#post14625426#ixzz2NAATGsAN

I have this mental picture that if I ever hit rock bottom and ended up in sunderland, there'd be hundreds of obese greasy keyboard warriors furiously typing out threats as I walked down the deserted windblown carrier bag-strewn streets, and the pounding of the keys would be all I could hear. It would be just me and the spam delivery guys out in the open. Fucking terrifying thought tbh, I'd have to end it before it got that far.

:lol: Fucking mackems.

IF we win against Anji and the second Euro QF is on the Thursday before the derby will the latter be moved?

If we lose the derby we'll blame concentrating on Europe and the machems will explode (in our minds)  :lol:

Love the fact O'Neill is playing centre backs at full back like he did at Villa, he's off his tits :lol:

I thought they had the better squad btw? That's what I kept reading anyway.

He wasn't was he, he played two midfielders full back yesterday with 4 defenderson the bench and one midfielder...Was left chasing the game and took a forward off.

Love the fact O'Neill is playing centre backs at full back like he did at Villa, he's off his tits :lol:

I thought they had the better squad btw? That's what I kept reading anyway.

He wasn't was he, he played two midfielders full back yesterday with 4 defenderson the bench and one midfielder...Was left chasing the game and took a forward off.

Playing Gardner and Colback at full back when they had Bardsley and Rose on the bench.