sunderland

JH

Guest Roger Kint

Daily Star has a two page spread pointing out all the problems at sunderland. Turn over a page and its a page on how everything is looking up at Newcastle  :lol:

Magedia again  :frantic:

I don't really want them to go down, but a decent relegation scare wouldn't go amiss.

They're probably the worst side in the league and certainly the least attractive but they won't go down.

I still think that in the dogfight of a messy relegation battle they'd be better suited for survival than us, and I find it hard to believe that two clubs seperated by only 2 points, and still having to play each other, can have supporters with such polarised levels of optimism.

I think we should all calm down to be honest.  They may have a harder run-in but were only two points above them.  It could very easily be us.

it's why the fulham game, seemingly forgotten, is as big as those around it. 3 poiunts from that and we are safe and able to relax for the derby. don't really want to go into that game "needing" points.

Guest neesy111

I think we should all calm down to be honest.  They may have a harder run-in but were only two points above them.  It could very easily be us.

I hope the players aren't as complacent as some on here.

Whatever shitness O'Neill is displaying currently he always has teams fired up for derbies wherever he's been.

He's always had the better team too tbf.

Still does marra. None of them soft mag kernts would get in a joint 11. FTM.

Whatever shitness O'Neill is displaying currently he always has teams fired up for derbies wherever he's been.

He's always had the better team too tbf.

Still does marra. None of them soft mag kernts would get in a joint 11. FTM.

If no Mags would make the team

http://i462.photobucket.com/albums/qq342/KEAtwater/template-philosoraptor.jpg

Is it still a joint XI?

I'd really hate it if they went down. Not having the derby games to look forward to would make next year so much less interesting.

WTF

Id rather have 2 derby games to really add some excitement into our season than have 2 meaningless games against Derby.

The massive rush for tickets this morning suggests I'm not alone.

Aye but surely you would be disappointed rather than "really hating it".... If they go down its party time! I wouldn't give a fuck if they got relegated for the next 5 seasons and went bust and not longer existed. cunts.

I would genuinely hate it. Football is about these games and local rivalries etc and losing our only rival (probably forever as they're not coming back up) would leave a massive gap in our footballing lives.

I admit I don't take the rivalry as seriously as most btw, only when it matters.

It wouldn't like.

I would quite happily see them relegated year after year down to the Northern League.

Hate having to play them, the games are shit with little or no football played and too much at stake for my blood pressure to take.

Hate the derby games. No matter if we are in better form or not. The law of averages say they have to win the occasional one.  Our biggest danger this season is complacency I reckon.  I'm certainly the least nervous i've been for many a derby.

it's why the fulham game, seemingly forgotten, is as big as those around it. 3 poiunts from that and we are safe and able to relax for the derby. don't really want to go into that game "needing" points.

Aye this x 1000

Doesn't matter how confident I am in the weeks leading up to a derby, come derby day I'm all nerves. Would miss derby day if they went down, like I did when they spent a few years in the Championship. Nothing else like it.

It's not like we have been convincing in any of our home games this season.

Stoke were utterly dreadful but we needed a last minute goal against them to beat them.

Southampton, we could afford to relax after getting a lucky og

Chelsea was just a good atmosphere and players raising their game.

Hate the derby games. No matter if we are in better form or not. The law of averages say they have to win the occasional one.  Our biggest danger this season is complacency I reckon.  I'm certainly the least nervous i've been for many a derby.

doesn't the law of avarages count for every game then ?

doesn't the law of avarages count for every game then ?

Yes, but I don't usually get as stressed about a game v the stokes/WBAs of the league. All i'm saying is that despite the respective form of both sides,  and us having the upper hand in recent years, there's always the chance of a bad result on derby day. That's why i'd rather not play them at all, but that's just me.

I'd really hate it if they went down. Not having the derby games to look forward to would make next year so much less interesting.

WTF

Id rather have 2 derby games to really add some excitement into our season than have 2 meaningless games against Derby.

The massive rush for tickets this morning suggests I'm not alone.

Aye but surely you would be disappointed rather than "really hating it".... If they go down its party time! I wouldn't give a f*** if they got relegated for the next 5 seasons and went bust and not longer existed. c***s.

I would genuinely hate it. Football is about these games and local rivalries etc and losing our only rival (probably forever as they're not coming back up) would leave a massive gap in our footballing lives.

I admit I don't take the rivalry as seriously as most btw, only when it matters.

It wouldn't like.

I would quite happily see them relegated year after year down to the Northern League.

Hate having to play them, the games are s*** with little or no football played and too much at stake for my blood pressure to take.

This all day. Hope they end up playing non-league. Fuck them

Sod that, if they don't exist who do they then go and support? Wouldn't want our ranks infected, not even in the slightest.