sunderland

JH

David Miliband said: “I wish Sunderland AFC all success in the future. It is a great institution that does a huge amount for the North East and I wish the team very well over the next vital seven games. However, in the light of the new manager’s past political statements, I think it right to step down.”

http://davidmiliband.net/2013/03/statement-on-sunderland-afc-role/

Shit, that's actually real :lol:

March 31st, 2013

David Miliband said: “I wish Sunderland AFC all success in the future. It is a great institution that does a huge amount for the North East and I wish the team very well over the next vital seven games. However, in the light of the new manager’s past political statements, I think it right to step down.”

:lol:

holy shit  :lol:

:lol: Thought it was a joke.

;D The club is falling apart like a poorly constructed jenga tower.

Had a couple of pints with a few Sunderland season ticket holders today are they've bang up for Di Canio. They're not sure how good a manager he is but they reckon the whole place needs lifting and the doom and gloom of O'Neill needs shifting.

Reasonable enough isn't it? It's happening, might as well get behind the team.

March 31st, 2013

Wow. Fair play to Miliband for sticking up for his principals.

March 31st, 2013

Fascistastic.