sunderland

JH

Why are they all so aggressive on there? Every other post is one member giving a string of abuse to another.

The problem is that the spectrum on the site is massive. The idiots are spectacularly stupid and offensive, and there are quite a lot of them so (1) they are aggressively stupid (2) the intelligent ones respond aggressively, either because the post is so offensive or the original poster has already shown aggression to be the only tone he understands.

Classies really showing their true colours tonight.

Millibabd never scored a goal for Sunderland. Stop getting political fir for fucks sake! We are fighting for our Premiership lives here! Fuck everything else I want my club to do well, I couldn't give a flying fuck about politics.

Now fuck off and let this fella get on with his job.

PDC, let him get on with it, this is football, not politics. Now fuck off and wake up and smell the coffee!

The fact remains that the Italians did not cooperate in the Holocaust and actually resisted it.

Milliband can fuck off, I'd rather salute the Lazio fans like Paolo did then salute that kunt Blair.

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=769850&page=10

Horrible, horrible people. Seriously, just f*ck off and disappear you cretins, the world is better off without you.

:jesuswept:

That is probably the worst post I've ever seen on any forum.

[/quot

:jesuswept:

That is probably the worst post I've ever seen on any forum.

Hmmm....there was one on this very forum that referred to James Bulger in not the best way very recently...

Whilst twats, they are certainly not alone...

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/03/31/article-2302080-1906EC12000005DC-971_468x318.jpg

This will probably not go down well with some but I think he'll have a better points per game ratio than we've got under Pardew in all games if you award 3 for a win and 1 for a draw, if not in the league.

Edit,

He hasn't, I've just checked.

The mackem had got 1.26 for all games and 1.18 in the league, Pardew has got 1.39 for all games and 1.37 in the league which is 7 points better off over a season.