sunderland

JH

They'll turn on him soon, nothing to do with his own performances, but more to do with how far we've over taken them, they'll need someone to blame for it.

yep you've hit the Martin O Nail on the head there.

Looking at that RTG, they already look ready to to turn on him :) - Gone by January I reckon - Summer of shit signings and the sight of us in europe will make them sick.

Party with Pardy carries on though :)

Bump your

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=619624#ixzz1VfEwBpvF

Just after 'Ryan Taylor, over the wall' - the happy clappy Mackems are still uber-confident. This is worth a bump, no?

We know you would KILL to be us now. Yes, even after today. The season isn't based on one game, well ours isn't. Small time barcode bastards!

FUCK OFF SCUMMER!

OH GOD :lol: :lol: :lol:

Has anyone put a "watching the bill" thread on there yet?

The title should be, What we garna dee?

Now that The Bill isn't on anymore???

Do it. Username: ClassyinMilan

Prediction:

Next mackem line will be as follows

"Whey, let the mags have their Thursday night on Channel 5/spawny CL place [delete as appropriate]. It'll just make it more satisfying when we beat them next season."

Ha ha ha, from RTG

MON is making the same 'mistakes' he was fingered for at Villa....never makes changes unless he has too...gets stuck on the same team week-in-week-out..they get tired and complacent.

Well, I did try telling them ...

Read more: http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=691709&page=44#ixzz1s274bgkF

You bitter Villa fan, you. :laugh:

God, I just found that thread on SMB where they discuss my post.

Talk about totally missing the point "yeah, but he's better than McLeish hur hur hur", "yeah, and you're shit this season hur hr", "yeah and what have Villa done since he left, eh?"

What utter fucking mongs. What connection is there between any of those points and what MON did

Guest michaelfoster

We might visit the Stadium of light twice next year.

At least Benfica might sell out their stadium. (i have no idea where Benfica are in the Portugese league)

2nd at the minute, a point above Braga in 3rd so Benfica are currently in the CL places

We might visit the Stadium of light twice next year.

At least Benfica might sell out their stadium. (i have no idea where Benfica are in the Portugese league)

2nd at the minute, a point above Braga in 3rd so Benfica are currently in the CL places

champions league you say? then aye we may visit the real stadium of light next season then.

Love how after we were made officially NETD (!!!) it is apparently a blip after the 3 previous successful seasons. Those 3 seasons where we were at our lowest eb in the last 20 years but are seen as a great achievement because they were marginally better than our circus.

The season we were relegated they finished a meagre 2 points ahead of us, then in our Championship season they had a dismally average campaign in the top flight being kept up by one man's goals and going nearly 4 months without a win at once stage. Then last year they stole ahead of us as a newly promoted team by one point on the last game of the season and it was again celebrated as a successful season. They've had - for the most part - 3 turgid years of at the very best mid-table mediocrity but are looked on as a halycon period for the club because they were slightly better than us.

Now the balance has well and truly been restored with a potential 20+ point gap and us back in Europe but of course it is just a blip for their best team in 50 years.

Does Friendly Fire from on there post on here?

He seems to have spoken an incredible ammount of sense in some of the threads back then (when the mackem delusion was at it's highest)

That'll be me. After my first post I received a reply hoping that me and my family die in a house fire that night. Trying to get sense on there is a complete waste of time in most threads.

Love how after we were made officially NETD (!!!) it is apparently a blip after the 3 previous successful seasons. Those 3 seasons where we were at our lowest eb in the last 20 years but are seen as a great achievement because they were marginally better than our circus.

The season we were relegated they finished a meagre 2 points ahead of us, then in our Championship season they had a dismally average campaign in the top flight being kept up by one man's goals and going nearly 4 months without a win at once stage. Then last year they stole ahead of us as a newly promoted team by one point on the last game of the season and it was again celebrated as a successful season. They've had - for the most part - 3 turgid years of at the very best mid-table mediocrity but are looked on as a halycon period for the club because they were slightly better than us.

Now the balance has well and truly been restored with a potential 20+ point gap and us back in Europe but of course it is just a blip for their best team in 50 years.

Best team in 50 years that now needs an overhaul for the third straight summer.