sunderland

JH

Johnson would've been a decent addition to our squad, but squad only as there's no way he could dislodge Ben Arfa as like him he is best cutting in from the right. Plus due to other wide options there's no way we would pay his reported wages for him not to be guaranteed a game, likewise he would never have came here for both of those reasons.

Let's not kid ourselves him and Fletcher are both big improvements to their squad and yes they have overpaid but teams at that level have to to bring these players in.

I can't say that I'm losing any sleep over these two signing and tbh I'll probably forget about it in about 10 minutes as they'll be an irrelevance on our season again, and I haven't read RTG but I can imagine there'll be loads of posts of them either gloating, posting joint XI's with both Johnson and Fletcher starting or saying how jealous we are of them.

That's the difference between us and them, their sole ambition in their squalid little lives is to get one over on usc whereas we tend to not care about them until Derby week. If we make any signings of significance over the next week the last thing I will be thinking about is that the Mackems will be jealous of us.

:thup:

Guest neesy111

The thing is though, look at their strikers they have now compared to 2 year ago, they've went backwards massively in that department.

the issue is not whether they are decent signings or not, as far as I am concerned.  Just imagine what they could have improved if they spent the money more wisely.  We all know British players are ridiculously overpriced, and these two are no different.  Filling two much needed positions when they could have easily filled four, and with comparable or better quality.

It's absurd and it has bitten them in the asshole, as it did with us, in recent history. 

Correct thespence. He is very much a right winger regardless of his footedness.

Playing him left negates his best attribute.

The Northern Ireland lad on left prefers to shoot instead of cross. Sebastian Larsson was the main creative hub of the  Sunderland team so it will be interesting to see how Fletch fits in to there game plan will they play it into him then look for him to lay it off for the wingers to shoot.

Spending a fortune on overpriced players didn't work for them before.  They certainly did okay getting so much for the likes of Henderson, but seriously, they are weak in other key areas, and that hasn't been fully rectified with the signing of these two.  Bottom line is that they got absolutely fleeced, and it certainly won't improve them by the 30m they paid.

Correct thespence. He is very much a right winger regardless of his footedness.

Playing him left negates his best attribute.

The Northern Ireland lad on left prefers to shoot instead of cross. Sebastian Larsson was the main creative hub of the  Sunderland team so it will be interesting to see how Fletch fits in to there game plan will they play it into him then look for him to lay it off for the wingers to shoot.

Everyone behind the ball, break with pace, shoot from any old angles looking for goals/corners. Repeat ad infinitum.

Selling henderson getting johnson... cracking business cannot deny that... you got 10x better right winger but let see if they can beat us.... their squad majority is far below our squad . yes they improve but we still better squad

That's the difference between us and them, their sole ambition in their squalid little lives is to get one over on usc whereas we tend to not care about them until Derby week. If we make any signings of significance over the next week the last thing I will be thinking about is that the Mackems will be jealous of us.

Yep, read so many posts on RTG already about us. Enjoy your new signings you inbred fucks.

Selling henderson getting johnson... cracking business cannot deny that... you got 10x better right winger but let see if they can beat us.... their squad majority is far below our squad . yes they improve but we still better squad

Who?  :undecided:

Who?  :undecided:

johnson is 10 times of henderson mate... isn't henderson was their right winger before

*edit you = they

They didn't sell Hendo to get AJ though. If Johnno goals & assist are 10x more than Seb Larrson I reckon SAFC will have won the league.

Default Re: Us v Mags

i cant wait for the derby, at last we're getting a team to be proud of and a team full of danger. sess roaming, fletch ready to pounce, mcclean the option for the cross and quite frankly adam's tricky feet and inside acceleration should utterly perplex santon. we're going to cause teams a lot of problems :) delighted me like, cant hide it

Read more: http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=725098#ixzz24V0Sk8II

:lol:

They didn't sell Hendo to get AJ though. If Johnno goals & assist are 10x more than Seb Larrson I reckon SAFC will have won the league.

overall play as right winger .. can see johno is their main attacking play.

Guest palnese

from a Liverpool mirc channel

[20:44:12] [dehman] http://www.safc.com/news/team-news/2...ohnson-signing

[20:44:14] [dehman] SUCK MY COCK

[20:44:15] [dehman] FFS

[20:44:25] [ETNiES] bit late

[20:47:14] [@LFC|Allen24] wtf

[20:47:22] [@LFC|Allen24] i fucking wanted johnson

[20:48:14] [dehman] i've wanted him for several years now

[20:50:57] [noz] http://assets.diylol.com/hfs/ff3/d67...1343768131.jpg

Read more: http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=725155#ixzz24V0XmzFq

Fucking mirc in 2012 :lol: