sunderland

JH

Guest WashyGeordie

I think they'll stay up, but hopefully the same thing will happen to them that happened to us when Shearer had his similar spell in charge.  Ironically I think his 1st game in charge was v Chelsea too.  We beat Boro soon after then I think we only got 1 more point from our other games.

The boro game was his 6th of 8 -  a bit different.

Can't remember exactly,  but after that Boro game we were on a high and many people thought we'd be ok. We all know the grim outcome.  Hopefully the mackems will meet a similar fate.

I still think they're going to get 0 points the next 2 games. Everton always seem to do well against sunlan', and I think Villa will beat sunlan' to make sure they stay up.

We could aswell though. :(

Would be so great if they still went down  :lol:

It would and I mean, a loss to Everton and Villa and they might be in so deep trouble. At the same time, so might we in two games.

tbh after the win over us, they probably wont care. They will think "lets go down, enjoy a year in the championship and come back even stronger with our amazing manager marra". If they did go down, they would find it infinitely harder than we did. Also, my mate who is removed from the whole rivalry did say "to be honest, forget the fascism, he is a League 1 manager" and this should be remembered to be fair.

I think they will stay up though (as usual, 50% of the league is gash)

Guest WashyGeordie

They're going to be telling our great great grandchildren in the year 2120 "3-0, marra. FTM"

5-1?ancient history sunna, 9-1, that's what you need to remember. .

9-1, even Shakespeare scored!

Guest bimpy474

I really think people are getting carried away over how good PDC will be for them, the level of optimism is crazy. Give it a couple of weeks and a defeat or two and let's look at it again.

Aye i said the same a few days ago, if you think his antics are bad when winning, just wait until they play poorly and lose.

I really think people are getting carried away over how good PDC will be for them, the level of optimism is crazy. Give it a couple of weeks and a defeat or two and let's look at it again.

Aye i said the same a few days ago, if you think his antics are bad when winning, just wait until they play poorly and lose.

new manager gets his team fired up for a derby (and i still maintain till they scored they were second best), hardly as if he pulled some tactical masterstroke.

I honestly think he'll be a s*** manager. New manager boost and a mentalist psyching players up for a derby does not suggest to me he's going to be a good manager.

It doesn't suggest that he isn't one either.

Yes but the burden of proof is surely lies on finding the suggestion that he will be a good one. I would never hire someone because their record doesn't suggest that they'll be bad. By default most people surely are bad managers (by PL standards).

i.e. I don't believe his record suggests that he one of the top 17 available managers in the english league system.

Genuinely surprised they'd be like that about such an injury :/

Really? Really genuinely surprised? Youve been taken in by that 'classy' mantra marra!

Well, its not as if they spend a 400+ post thread doing pre-school doodles about severe injury or disabled fans being burnt by the fireworks they threw. Oh right, they did that too....

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=775403&page=5

THATS CLASS THAT MAN MARRAS AHM IN PEWA TEARS HERE LIKE!!

Selling a item on ebay & got asked the following question..

'Hi, is this motorised treadmill or manual? Im afta a motorised I live in sunderland how much wud it cost for delivery?'

I replied with: 'Yes motorised, Delivery would be £25'

I then got this response??

'Ok, il c if i win it. Whats da last sellin price u afta?'

:lol:  I don't even know what it means??

Guest P.Aimar10

Selling a item on ebay & got asked the following question..

'Hi, is this motorised treadmill or manual? Im afta a motorised I live in sunderland how much wud it cost for delivery?'

I replied with: 'Yes motorised, Delivery would be £25'

I then got this response??

'Ok, il c if i win it. Whats da last sellin price u afta?'

:lol:  I don't even know what it means??

"Ok, I'll see if I win it. What's the last selling price you're after?"

English isn't even my mother language and it still hurts to watch someone struggle with it that much.

I thought you guys were joking but they really do sound like inbred rednecks xD