sunderland

JH

went to get chips at half time for the bairn and stewerds stopped him cos there was a pile of s*** on floor,apparently from a male human,janitor was called but wtf was gannin on there??dog s*** i can deal with but human poo????????

Read more: http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=681424#ixzz1olPVDqmL

f*** me. :lol:

invalid thread. looks like they don't want anyone to know.

has anyone compiled alist of incidents that encapsulate their inherent classlessness?  i'm so tired of the classy shit now it's unreal, if they weren't so obviously convinced it was true i'd be convinced it was a wind up

or even any evidence supporting thier claims?

Guest Roger Kint

Mackems win a game with 1 shot on target, didn't they win one with no shots on target a couple of weeks back as well?

I was aggressively told by a mackem last night that they were fantastic yesterday and that i am a jealous cunt......

All because i said i saw the second half in the pub and thought it was shite :lol:

has anyone compiled alist of incidents that encapsulate their inherent classlessness?  i'm so tired of the classy s*** now it's unreal, if they weren't so obviously convinced it was true i'd be convinced it was a wind up

I'll start : Being racist to their star striker's mother. Invading the Pitch. Shit Smearing.......

Guest johnson293

has anyone compiled alist of incidents that encapsulate their inherent classlessness?  i'm so tired of the classy s*** now it's unreal, if they weren't so obviously convinced it was true i'd be convinced it was a wind up

I'll start : Being racist to their star striker's mother. Invading the Pitch. Shit Smearing.......

...Smashing up Northern rail carriage en-route to Middlesbrough....

...Smashing up and urinating on a Metro carriage en-Route to Newcastle....

Guest Haris Vuckic

Singing songs about Sir Bobby Robson 'pissing himself' while he was here.

Pitch invasions at every home derby  the score in

throwing coins and 'liquids' down from the level 7 leazes.

assaulting our players

being too pissed to get on the plane