sunderland

JH

Said for ages. He is a plodder. To one paced to be a good EPL midfielder. Starting him instead of Vorn was a joke.

Jesus. I mean I know people are allowed the odd spelling mistake on an internet forum but come on

they're making their way to facebook...

Absolutely devastated. But I will get over it by buying a ticket for our next away game, and the next. Safc

(this is someone that has chosen to live in NE1, paying council tax to a council that refuses to change signs to SJP, having a pop as he reckons nearly all mags he knows are plastic)

Yes Sunderland have been pretty rubbish tonight, but Newcastle fans seem to forget that they went out to.... Brighton, so at least we've put up a fight to Everton on the replay. There is no denying we havent played well, but at least we got to the quarter finals!!!!!!!!! #rantover

- ex-work colleague.  A lass.  So fuck?  We both got nothing from the competition.  Also #thisisnottwitter.

and another one, far more reasonable, but revealing their class,

Sunderland were an embarrassment tonight. What was even more embarrassing still was the scum fighting the everton fans at the end. Fuck off the lot of you, kicking shit out of eachother in the middle of a crowd full of bairns, you have no place in football anymore, you are a disgrace.

A victory for football tonight. Everton were excellent.

I watched the whole 90 minutes and still have no idea what Sunderland's shape or game plan was supposed to be. They personify their manager - jump up and down a lot, huffing and puffing and make ridiculous appeals for everything, but have no cohesion or plan to what they're doing.

Strange thing is they've played as bad as that and won on a few occasions since Madman O'Niell arrived, but their luck seems to be running out now.

Sunderland were an embarrassment tonight. What was even more embarrassing still was the scum fighting the everton fans at the end. f*** off the lot of you, kicking s*** out of eachother in the middle of a crowd full of bairns, you have no place in football anymore, you are a disgrace.

I got a txt saying they were causing murder outside just after the game kicked off

Tactical genius from the Madman putting Vaughan in central defence.

He should try him up front if he can show that kind of composure in front of the opposition's goal. The touch and finish were the work of a master - almost Cisse-esque.

Sunderland were an embarrassment tonight. What was even more embarrassing still was the scum fighting the everton fans at the end. f*** off the lot of you, kicking s*** out of eachother in the middle of a crowd full of bairns, you have no place in football anymore, you are a disgrace.

I got a txt saying they were causing murder outside just after the game kicked off

Quite a bit bother inside the ground apparently... Including bottles being thrown and full on brawling...

Quite a bit bother inside the ground apparently... Including bottles being thrown and full on brawling...

Throw them out of the league :)