sunderland

JH

Guest Howaythetoon

They will never ever be as good as us, as big as us, more attractive to players than us, or have more wider appeal, as a 'city', a club and as fans, and that is why they are how they are - bitter, obsessed and full of hate and jealousy. I was working there yesterday, fuck me you cannot even have a bit of banter with them these days.

Going by the precedent set by Brummie, definitely not. :lol:

O'Neill was roundly booed according to Final Score. Yeah, I should have expected that :laugh:

"Do you have any friends behind the scenes here?" "That's a good question....I don't think I have any friends anywhere"

:lol:

Guest Geordiesned

Wireside has blocked me on Twitter. Might have been a while ago as just tried to wind him up today.

He can dish it out but he can't take it!

Hom.

Wireside has blocked me on Twitter. Might have been a while ago as just tried to wind him up today.

Hom.

is he banned from here?  the puff

Hom.

You're not missing much, he's just been trying to offer out the mackem Obertan for the past couple days.

http://si0.twimg.com/profile_images/2150880684/2judasbastards.jpg

:lol: :lol:

Guest dogbeak

Only a few months to go til they start going way over the top about the average signings they make.  Spring-Summer-Autumn-Winter like f***ing clockwork.

this. cannot wait to see what kind of shite they pick up over the summer.

you know that within a few mins of the season ending, they will be writing it off as in the past. on a level par with us again for the next season,  but not forgetting the 9-1

Hom.

You're not missing much, he's just been trying to offer out the mackem Obertan for the past couple days.

That is fucking revolting

Hom.

That is fucking revolting

The Mekon Mackem