sunderland

JH

Guest johnson293

Where's the 1992 Sky Boy insult come from? Fucking laughable that one like. :lol:

Its all about how we only got decent crowds/sell outs post Keegan/1992, whereas before, no-one watched us.

Its also one of the reasons they use for their current low crowds - loads of their supporters, and young mackem bairns  (allegedly) started following us after 1992, and this was also due to "Sky kissing our arse".

:fool:

Guest Roger Kint

Where's the 1992 Sky Boy insult come from? Fucking laughable that one like. :lol:

Its all about how we only got decent crowds/sell outs post Keegan/1992, whereas before, no-one watched us.

Its also one of the reasons they use for their current low crowds - loads of their supporters (allegedly), and young mackem bairns  started following us after 1992, and this was due to "Sky kissing our arse".

NUFC was created in 1992 according to them. Ironically since then they have got a new ground, new badge, new nickname and acheived nothing of any interest aside from two lowest ever finishes......

Despicable thieving mackems also living up to the tag of being the fattest fans in the premier league.

These two look like they've been siphoning off the money for Greggs pasties and cheesey chips.

http://www.sunderlandecho.com/news/crime/thieving-pair-plundered-5-000-from-junior-football-team-s-bank-account-1-4460810

http://www.sunderlandecho.com/news/local/sunderland_fans_are_fattest_in_premier_league_report_1_1503708

Anne Metcalf, 57, sales assistant, said: "Newcastle are just as bad. Anywhere is just as bad."

err....nah pet. A comprehensive survey found macums to be the fattest supporters in the PL and Newcastle came a healthy 16th out of 20.

Still, don't let the truth get in the way of a bit of mackemism.

Guest johnson293

Its also one of the reasons they use for their current low crowds - loads of their supporters (allegedly), and young mackem bairns  started following us after 1992, and this was due to "Sky kissing our arse".

NUFC was created in 1992 according to them. Ironically since then they have got a new ground, new badge, new nickname and acheived nothing of any interest aside from two lowest ever finishes......

Take That twice, Kings of Leon, and the Chili Peppers this summer.....oh, and Pink!

FTM!

Its also one of the reasons they use for their current low crowds - loads of their supporters, and young mackem bairns  (allegedly) started following us after 1992, and this was also due to "Sky kissing our arse".

well ive been around since the 70s. without knowing the facts, I would guess in the 70s and 80s our average gate over two decades, would be in the region of 10k higher than thiers.

well ive been around since the 70s. without knowing the facts, I would guess in the 70s and 80s our average gate over two decades, would be in the region of 10k higher than thiers.

wouldn't this attendance thing be easy to put to bed by just putting the average attendances of both clubs next to each other season by season? (someone other than me, obviously)

wouldn't this attendance thing be easy to put to bed by just putting the average attendances of both clubs next to each other season by season? (someone other than me, obviously)

Average attendances from 1970 to 1992 (NUFC Inception)

Newcastle - 25,906

Sunderland - 21,224

Newcastle - 25,906

Sunderland - 21,224

Ah, but they had the North Sea to contend with, and also a lot of their fans died during that period. It's hard to get them back after throwing a seven.

Newcastle - 25,906

Sunderland - 21,224

any significant shifts in their favour during individual sustained periods of either their success or our decline?  i'd imagine the post-'92 figures make some horrible reading for them too :lol:

The other one I've seen mentioned over there (RTG) a few times is that "Its only a matter of time until Pardew slips it to one of the players wives, and it'll all kick off"  :rolleyes:

Oh, along with Ashley selling out best players too.

They really are clutching at straws that something goes tits up for us, rather than accept that we are where we deserve to be.  :lol:

That's their only pleasure in life, lapping up any toon misfortune. Their own team give them nothing to celebrate. To some, it seems toon misfortune is more important than mackem success, if they achieved any success of course.

Guest Wally_McFool

There is a reasonably good chance we'll drop off significantly next season tbf. Hopefully not.

BEEEEWWWWWWW! :D

Guest johnson293

Sky Sports ‏ @SkySports

The FA have fined Sunderland £30,000 for the conduct of their players towards the referee in their 3-3 draw at Man City. More on site soon..

;D

Classy.

Guest bimpy474

There is a reasonably good chance we'll drop off significantly next season tbf. Hopefully not.

MON gayboy  :p

Such a classy club :lol:

Sunderland have been fined £30,000 by the Football Association after a misconduct charge was found to be correct.

The charge related to the conduct of the Sunderland players towards referee Phil Dowd during the 3-3 draw at Manchester City on March 31.

The Staffordshire official awarded a controversial penalty in the 43rd minute after adjudging Craig Gardner had fouled City striker Edin Dzeko in the area.

In the immediate aftermath, several Sunderland players crowded round Dowd to voice their disapproval.

That prompted an FA charge, and the game's governing body today confirmed the Wearsiders, who denied the charge, had been fined as well as warned to their future conduct.

They're going to go broke at this rate. Pretty much a weekly occurrence now.

The funniest thing about it is Man United players have done the same thing for years and gotten away with it. Ordinarily this kind of double standard pisses me off, but since it's Sunderland I'll just keep laughing.

All time average attendances, correct as of up to the start of the 2009/10 season.

http://i1014.photobucket.com/albums/af262/humanenergy/glory-glory/attendances-all-time-1.gif

All time average attendances, correct as of up to the start of the 2009/10 season.

http://i1014.photobucket.com/albums/af262/humanenergy/glory-glory/attendances-all-time-1.gif

wheres chicken town?

just seen them wanking themsleves daft over a leaking pipe at St James :lol:

They're going to go broke at this rate. Pretty much a weekly occurrence now.

The funniest thing about it is Man United players have done the same thing for years and gotten away with it. Ordinarily this kind of double standard pisses me off, but since it's Sunderland I'll just keep laughing.

Feel sorry for them.

Little clubs like Wigan and Sunderland always seem to get a rough deal off the authorities.

Just not fair if you ask me.