sunderland

JH

Just reading their TV thread. It's brilliant, they outright refuse to accept that we're a bigger club, but they're constantly questioning why the media has a far greater interest in us than them. Obviously their answer is simply that Sky is bias towards Newcastle United. :lol: :lol:

Look at me, look at me, I'm dying.

Pathetic.

Joking aside, puts it all into perspective really. Hope he gets to see them win.

I'm going to hell.

It does make astonishingly good reading... I might be way off the mark but it woudnt suprise if we were on the box more times in our season in the championship than them in the prem.

Guest BooBoo

It isn't a great statue imo, but it's hardly poor. Certainly nothing really to slag off about it, other than it could have been better.

I really like it. I'm not sure what people were expecting. It's a statue, it's never gonna be an exact likeness but I really like the pose and the positioning. Personally, I think for once, the club have got this spot on.

Guest BooBoo

Whether we are doing well or poorly, NUFC is box office. Sunderland never has been and barring a miraculous Man City esque takeover, they will always be a B/C lister in terms of media coverage. They are in the same bracket as the likes of Villa. Well supported but really not that interesting to those outside their own fanbase.

It isn't a great statue imo, but it's hardly poor. Certainly nothing really to slag off about it, other than it could have been better.

I really like it. I'm not sure what people were expecting. It's a statue, it's never gonna be an exact likeness but I really like the pose and the positioning. Personally, I think for once, the club have got this spot on.

:thup:

Absolutely awful reading that thread, my deepest sympathies go out to anybody who is suffering from such a plight.

Also the bit when he said he knows Sunday will be the last time he goes to watch his team play really did make my heart sink. Putting aside tribalism for one moment, that is something we could all potentially relate to and I'm sure at the final whistle he will be crying his eyes out due to his unfortunate fate and knowing he will never be returning to see the team he has supported and loved all of his life.