sunderland

JH

Guest BooBoo

"The mags aren't a good side. What theyve done is find strikers who score goals, players who give it 100% with a little bit of creativity and a ton of luck. Don't be fooled, they're not a good side and Pardew will be found out soon once Cisse, Ba, Cabaye, Tiote and Krul are aal sold."

It's basically been their mantra for the last two months.

Guest BooBoo

See also:

"Ba and Cisse will definitely go. Cabaye and Tiote will be off if a bid comes in too and can see Krul being snapped up. Ashley will be desperate to get his money back."

"The mags aren't a good side. What theyve done is find strikers who score goals, players who give it 100% with a little bit of creativity and a ton of luck. Don't be fooled, they're not a good side and Pardew will be found out soon once Cisse, Ba, Cabaye, Tiote and Krul are aal sold."

It's basically been their mantra for the last two months.

Basically, sell half our team and we wont be as good.  At least his post is logical xshrug

So if we're not a good team but we're twenty points ahead of them..

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-YDGapIAFaUE/T4MUBMc_V8I/AAAAAAAAA8Y/UFIcP25gQAo/s1600/thinking-guy-meme.png

What does that make them?

Thing I find absolutely hilarious is that they are a massive dark horse to be relegated soon, not us. They are so focused at trying to find faults in our setup and squad they miss the danger they are in.

I personally think next year is too close, MoN will need at least a season, two windows to commit enough transfer fees and wage crimes to put them in a position of danger, but even right now, should MoN not get his act together the squad isn't great and their finances ropey. They've lived off the honeymoon (going over old ground here again) of their new manager, and I expect the same come start of the season...'we've signed great players'...'squad is the best in 50 years'...'set the transfer window alight' and 'the mags all green with envy' they'll all believe it, manager, fans (especially) and the players, this will create a second honeymoon period (why i mentioned it) and that'll do them for a bit, for how long is anyone's guess; It could be their first loss of the season at home while they are all having a marty party in the autumn sun thinking about how amazing their new squad is and how lucky they are to be able to hate the mags, they may even give him more time and last till the window closes if it goes bad, but if it does it'll sink in, it'll sink hard and the big double whammy for them is there literally is no one better than their current manager for them. Who they'll turn on next is another mystery, but the board should worry with threats of more fans to watch the games from the bar and even hardcore fans may think enough is enough, there has got to be more to life and go get a job.

Of course it may all go well. We might sell everyone for peanuts, while bringing in anybody with a foreign name on the cheap while their seasoned board of footballing experts will sanction big fees on big premiership players like Steve Warnock and pick up bargains like Emile Heskey and this will catapult them over the evil mags back to where they belong. But once MoN's sources run dry, who else is there to buy? Well Ched Evans is out in a few years, surely a one to send the nation green with envy. Wonder what Lee Hughes is doing these days? Anyhow, whoever they sign, for however much i have full confidence it isnt as thought out and as well planned as who we bring in, and with almost every purchase we move another step ahead of them. Of course our signings aren't as classy and haven't played in the prem therefore shit, we get that, but were bold and have taken risks which have paid off and we have so far reaped the rewards.

Finally i'll just go back to their finances, 85% wage to turnover ratio, a club already living beyond their means and if it wasn't for a slice of good luck with Henderson they'd be crippled for several years under financial fair play rules, but it will catch up with them and they'll be painted in to a corner, and that's when MoN leaves of his own accord if he's lasted that long. Either way he's gone in a year or so, I really struggle to see where they go after that apart from down, but at least they will remain the classiest club in the land and of course hate the mags more than they support their own team.

FTM.

Thing I find absolutely hilarious is that they are a massive dark horse to be relegated soon, not us. They are so focused at trying to find faults in our setup and squad they miss the danger they are in.

I personally think next year is too close, MoN will need at least a season, two windows to commit enough transfer fees and wage crimes to put them in a position of danger, but even right now, should MoN not get his act together the squad isn't great and their finances ropey. They've lived off the honeymoon (going over old ground here again) of their new manager, and I expect the same come start of the season...'we've signed great players'...'squad is the best in 50 years'...'set the transfer window alight' and 'the mags all green with envy' they'll all believe it, manager, fans (especially) and the players, this will create a second honeymoon period (why i mentioned it) and that'll do them for a bit, for how long is anyone's guess; It could be their first loss of the season at home while they are all having a marty party in the autumn sun thinking about how amazing their new squad is and how lucky they are to be able to hate the mags, they may even give him more time and last till the window closes if it goes bad, but if it does it'll sink in, it'll sink hard and the big double whammy for them is there literally is no one better than their current manager for them. Who they'll turn on next is another mystery, but the board should worry with threats of more fans to watch the games from the bar and even hardcore fans may think enough is enough, there has got to be more to life and go get a job.

Of course it may all go well. We might sell everyone for peanuts, while bringing in anybody with a foreign name on the cheap while their seasoned board of footballing experts will sanction big fees on big premiership players like Steve Warnock and pick up bargains like Emile Heskey and this will catapult them over the evil mags back to where they belong. But once MoN's sources run dry, who else is there to buy? Well Ched Evans is out in a few years, surely a one to send the nation green with envy. Wonder what Lee Hughes is doing these days? Anyhow, whoever they sign, for however much i have full confidence it isnt as thought out and as well planned as who we bring in, and with almost every purchase we move another step ahead of them. Of course our signings aren't as classy and haven't played in the prem therefore s***, we get that, but were bold and have taken risks which have paid off and we have so far reaped the rewards.

Finally i'll just go back to their finances, 85% wage to turnover ratio, a club already living beyond their means and if it wasn't for a slice of good luck with Henderson they'd be crippled for several years under financial fair play rules, but it will catch up with them and they'll be painted in to a corner, and that's when MoN leaves of his own accord if he's lasted that long. Either way he's gone in a year or so, I really struggle to see where they go after that apart from down, but at least they will remain the classiest club in the land and of course hate the mags more than they support their own team.

FTM.

shush man, we all see it, if they know it, it'll spoil half the fun.

So in a summary of their season Bruce under achieved with an awesome squad, which was atleast twice as good as our lucky s**** players. But now thanks to Mon they have performed miracles with a squad no better than Blackburns

:lol:

To put it simply the man is a c***. I would rather finish half way down the league than up the top with a horrible man like Pardew managing my club.

:lol: It's genuinely all they've got left

Guest BooBoo

"Gonna be great watching the wheels come off when Pardew starts shagging the players wives. Only a matter of time."

Guest Haris Vuckic

To put it simply the man is a c***. I would rather finish half way down the league than up the top with a horrible man like Pardew managing my club.

It's funnier because he's such a friendly man . :lol:

Guest BooBoo

The Pards has behaved immaculately since getting the job. He's represented the club very well with the only blemish (if you can call it that) is chasing O'Neill round the dug outs in March.

The Pards has behaved immaculately since getting the job. He's represented the club very well with the only blemish (if you can call it that) is chasing O'Neill round the dug outs in March.

isn't that only a blemish 'cause the pelanty was missed?  if it had gone in he'd have been my personal hero for life (not that he's not now)

When did we buy a load of 'unknown' players exactly?

Ba with a excellent scoring record from West Ham?

Cabaye from the French champions?

Marveaux who was linked with Liverpool?

Cisse who they themselves wanted?

Jeez

:facepalm:

Guest pintofscottsellers

And who wouldn't have done that?  :lol:

Hoping for a 0-15 scoreline today from a Man U team chasing the dream :)

Of course it may all go well. We might sell everyone for peanuts, while bringing in anybody with a foreign name on the cheap while their seasoned board of footballing experts will sanction big fees on big premiership players like Steve Warnock and pick up bargains like Emile Heskey and this will catapult them over the evil mags back to where they belong. But once MoN's sources run dry, who else is there to buy? Well Ched Evans is out in a few years, surely a one to send the nation green with envy. Wonder what Lee Hughes is doing these days? Anyhow, whoever they sign, for however much i have full confidence it isnt as thought out and as well planned as who we bring in, and with almost every purchase we move another step ahead of them. Of course our signings aren't as classy and haven't played in the prem therefore shit, we get that, but were bold and have taken risks which have paid off and we have so far reaped the rewards.

FTM.

ALL it will take is for us to beat them early in the season and the cycle will move onto the next step, it might take a little bit longer this time because O'Neill will get them some results, but it's inevitable. You're right though, if O'Neill manages in the same way as he has everywhere else they're utterly fucked once he's gone.