sunderland

JH

What Newcastle fans call O'Shea O's***? I love the random, pointless s*** that ads nothing to a conversation at times. :lol: He's still as retarded. Fair play to midds, would've lost my s*** and turned into a Jake51/Sewelly (:shifty:) by now.

That's Wireside for you. One of the most bitter, deluded twats i've ever heard.

Ned_werby or whatever his name is as well, honestly, how thick can you be?

And someone getting in a tizzy at Jake putting together (for once) a reasoned opinion, saying Colo is our best CB in the PL era, surpassing Woodgate. Who else have we got to rival him, really? :lol: They're surprised? Someone genuinely said that on Bramble's day he's better ffs. :lol: Get to fuck.

Think they'll hammer Boro tonight even without resorting to cheating.

Cheating seems to be a big part of their game. Larsson is probably the worst offender, his handball on the line against Newcastle followed then running to the linesman and ref claiming that it hit his chest, and what about his amazing dive to win a penalty at Wolves. Their play acting to get opponents sent off and mock brandishing of cards to referees is pretty distasteful too.

Think they'll hammer Boro tonight even without resorting to cheating.

Cheating seems to be a big part of their game. Larsson is probably the worst offender, his handball on the line against Newcastle followed then running to the linesman and ref claiming that it hit his chest, and what about his amazing dive to win a penalty at Wolves. Their play acting to get opponents sent off and mock brandishing of cards to referees is pretty distasteful too.

All teams do that s*** tbh. Couldnt care less if they cheated as we will have probably done it in our history too, however, going into that f***ing board makes me realize how retarded and unrealistic they are. Its like theyre from another planet. 1 or 2 sensible post, every 100 posts, some on there must be embarassed by fellow fans posting so much s***.

Colo < Bramble (on his day apparently). OShea and Brown are both better because we have conceded more. Are they even aware that without Colo we conceded three goals in like 70min of Premiership football this season?

Idiots.

Sunderland have a better defensive record because on numerous occasions they've been incredibly negative, at least we try and play football rather than play with ten men behind the ball and pray for a lucky break.

We dont try to play football because we do hoof the ball for 75% of the time. However, they play 11 guys on the goalline, what do they expect? In the end we are 9 points ahead of them, and if they really are as good as they  say then they should finish the season above us as they have an easier schedule from now to the end of the season.

I'd like to think most of us here have a pretty fair and balanced view of players in general but the people on their board really are like children. Reading their forum is like listening to conversations said on the playground in first school.

No wonder they're branded as thick. I honestly do pity them, it's such a shame because I'd love to have intelligent banter with them but usually it's hopeless. I've only met 2 mackems in my life who've had a balanced viewpoint when it comes to football in general. The rest have basically been utter Neanderthals :(

Like I've mentioned before, attention seeking is deep-rooted into the mackem psyche due to there being a far superior element only 12 miles up the road.  They crave attention at all times and savour every moment they get it.

It's the reason why you get about 20 threads over on RTG on the same fucking subject.  It's also the reason that anything remotely linked to Sunderland is noted on RTG

"Lad from Sunderland on Deal or No Deal"

"Sunderland lad on Antiques Roadshow"