sunderland

JH

Me Uncle is mates with Bobby Kerr, and apparently MONg has been to told to sell before he buys, and Agbonlahor is top target. God knows if it's true, me Uncles a pisshead.

Always saw Agbonlahor as the type of player/person who will never be comfortable being away from their home town. I just can't seeing him being anywhere else other than the West Midlands.

He's not really looked that comfortable in our team in recent years.

I lot of Villa fans wouldn't be at all bothered to see him go.

Career is stagnated to a holt, maybe a move would be best for both parties in this instance ???

holte

McGeady and Agbonlahor. That would be £20 million well spent.

Not.

McGeady is the player who triggered the argument between MON and Lerner and lead to his departure.

Conversation went like this (after MON had failed to shift anyone at all of the wage bill, despite having promised to do so first)

MON: "I want McGeady"

RL: "How much are you going to need?" (meaning $$$)

MON: "As much as it takes."

They have waited a season to long to try and get Agbonlahor in I reckon. If he was ever going to leave Villa then the last campaign would be have been the one. Selling players left right and centre and with one of the most uninspirational managers their likely to have for some time.

They have a promising manager in now and that muppet Darren Bent has been harping on about how he's looking forward to pairing up with this season under Lambert.

Would not suprise me if they go for somone like Kevin Doyle or Holt.

If McGeady ever gets his act together (unlikely imo) then he could very well be a decent signing. Sounds like it could be a typical O'Neill signing - overpriced and is an Irish/British (ie. domestic) player.

If McGeady ever gets his act together (unlikely imo) then he could very well be a decent signing. Sounds like it could be a typical O'Neill signing - overpriced and is an Irish/British (ie. domestic) player.

He is on obscene money at Spartak, way more than what the mackems will probably be able too offer.

:lol:

The Biased Barcode Corporation exists for no reason other than to spread pro-mag propoganda and attack SAFC and the concept of mackemdom.

Has no one noticed that MON is not involved in a tournament for the FIRST time in about 15 years?

The presence of the two soggy testicles of the mags mouldy loins, Shitdrew and Snearer shows the sinsiter motives of this institution

:mackems: