sunderland

JH

Guest BooBoo

:lol:  fucking hell they are such a shambles. they had a chance to be better than us and blew it big fucking style :lol:

It's what's caused many of them to flip. The sense of frustration must be too much to cope.

:lol:

linked with james collins in the mirror, nice to see he's showing that creativity in the transfer market again

Regular as clockwork.  Richardson wants out so expect Stephen Warnock to be a Sunderland player come next season.

linked with james collins in the mirror, nice to see he's showing that creativity in the transfer market again

Regular as clockwork.  Richardson wants out so expect Stephen Warnock to be a Sunderland player come next season.

Was reading RTG earlier and a few of them mentioned Warnock coming in :lol:

:lol:  fucking hell they are such a shambles. they had a chance to be better than us and blew it big fucking style :lol:

I'm sorry. What was that? Excuse me?!?

He's right though, they had a chance to usurp us for the foreseeable future, or so they thought, and all they did was fuck around in the middle/lower reaches of the table buying shite while we capitulated and rebuilt again.

A few years ago they'd have been thinking we were going to be languishing in League One by now and look what's happened.

He's right though, they had a chance to usurp us for the foreseeable future, or so they thought, and all they did was fuck around in the middle/lower reaches of the table buying shite while we capitulated and rebuilt again.

A few years ago they'd have been thinking we were going to be languishing in League One by now and look what's happened.

Like fuck did Sunderland have a chance to better Newcastle.

Not never, like fuck.

Guest firetotheworks

:lol:  f***ing hell they are such a shambles. they had a chance to be better than us and blew it big f***ing style :lol:

He's right though, they had a chance to usurp us for the foreseeable future, or so they thought, and all they did was f*** around in the middle/lower reaches of the table buying s**** while we capitulated and rebuilt again.

Like f*** did Sunderland have a chance to better Newcastle.

Not never, like f***.

You know what he means. No need to play superfan like.

:lol:  f***ing hell they are such a shambles. they had a chance to be better than us and blew it big f***ing style :lol:

He's right though, they had a chance to usurp us for the foreseeable future, or so they thought, and all they did was f*** around in the middle/lower reaches of the table buying s**** while we capitulated and rebuilt again.

Like f*** did Sunderland have a chance to better Newcastle.

Not never, like f***.

You know what he means. No need to play superfan like.

:okay:

/The very thought of it though. Honestly.

This one too, please.

It's actually unbelievable how predictable he is in the transfer market.

Thing is he would surely acknowledge who their best player was during his spell so far and who is easily their best player in the squad, yet doesn't think about what a clever idea it might be to try and get more players like him.

:okay:

/The very thought of it though. Honestly.

When you think about it though it was a perfectly feasible for them to kick on after we disappeared - they've certainly spent enough money, sadly for them they've thrown it all down the toilet.  I don't think anybody in England foresaw the way we've bounced back from it, hell many of our own fans were pessimistic about our chances at the time.  You'd have been laughed out of the room in the summer of 2009 if you'd said we'd be preparing for European competition (through league position, no less) three years down the line.

My buddy from Santa Cruz was in Monterey, California a few weeks back when he saw a guy in a Sunderland strip.  As a reflex, my friend yelled out "Sad Mackem Bastard." 

The poor asshole wore the most confused expression as he entered into the Aquarium with his kids.

My buddy from Santa Cruz was in Monterey, California a few weeks back when he saw a guy in a Sunderland strip.  As a reflex, my friend yelled out "Sad Mackem Bastard." 

The poor asshole wore the most confused expression as he entered into the Aquarium with his kids.

Does your friend have tourette's?