sunderland

JH

For the Hartlepool friendly Sunderland and middlesborough let them keep all gate receipts. Newcastle wanted half plus £1200 for the bus so it did not happen. Such a classy club. £1200, where they buying the bus?

Posted about exactly the same time the friendly was confirmed  :lol:

Milner won't go to Sunderland, he was royally fucked off with MON when he was with us, as it was MON who started making it sound like Milner had been begging to leave, when actually, it was nothing of the sort.

It's sad really, I remember when the mackems and villa were BFFs.

Aye, even their parent club - Man U has turned against them after the events on the last day of the season. They can't even sign big club rejects now.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ItsAgueroooooo 

I ain't a mag but if it makes all you Sunderland fans feel good to think that I am then you carry on doing that. Seems to me anytime someone says something that makes sense but is against Sunderland in anyway must mean they are a 'mag'.

Fuck off.

Read more: http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=719159&page=8#ixzz22QpFQyhT

:lol:

you have to admit Cisse's was still an incredible strike.

It was average. In fact, he went down in my estimation as he appeared to shoot blindly. He'd ran out of breath and just hit and hoped. He was very fortunate.

:lol:  He went down in my estimation when he scored that goal :lol:

Adebayor better than Cisse ffs, if Cisse continues anywhere near the level he did last season then there really isn't much in it between him and the other 3-4 best strikers in the league. I enjoy laughing at that forum sometimes but at others the bitterness is just fucking tiresome, they seem to actually be convincing themselves of the shit they say too.

Boring, bitter cunts.

you have to admit Cisse's was still an incredible strike.

It was average. In fact, he went down in my estimation as he appeared to shoot blindly. He'd ran out of breath and just hit and hoped. He was very fortunate.

:lol:  He went down in my estimation when he scored that goal :lol:

:lol:

Adebayor better than Cisse ffs, if Cisse continues anywhere near the level he did last season then there really isn't much in it between him and the other 3-4 best strikers in the league. I enjoy laughing at that forum sometimes but at others the bitterness is just f***ing tiresome, they seem to actually be convincing themselves of the s*** they say too.

Boring, bitter c***s.

Not that they're not boring, bitter cunts, but it's not that crazy to consider Adebayor at that level. He did score 17 (4th in the Premier League) and assist 11 (also 4th). I mean, I might agree with you, but it's not worth a FFS when there's plenty other RTG FFSs going round.

Until Cisse shows any sign of a decline then it's pretty ridiculous to claim that any player is better than him who hasn't actually performed better than him, ever. There's definitely more "ffs" worthy shite, fair enough, and Adebayor might actually turn out to be a better player (there's no garentees that Cisse will continue to anywhere near the standard he did last season) but until he has a dip in form and a poor season you cannot claim that it's just a purple patch.

If this comes across as though i'm trying to lecture you then i'm sorry, as i'm not, just explaing why I thought it was "ffs" worthy, it didn't have to be Adebayor it could have been any other player named in that thread bar Rooney, RvP, Aguero & Tevez.