sunderland

JH

Enrique got the Santon treatment as well. He signed he was a 'massive outlay, gamble, shit player' then this stuck and for several seasons followed by 'crap, dirty, liability, cost them premiership status' only for him to leave to change to 'gonna miss him, good defender, solid, will go down without him'

:lol:

Guest firetotheworks

I'd love it to see Santon dribble past 4 or 5 players and smash one in the top corner in the derby tbh.

Just for their reaction :lol:

Haha aye, just for that. :lol:

Stephen Ward, eh?

Christ, that's a level below some of the fucking dross he signed for us.

Villa are a far bigger draw though, this is going to be hilarious.

It isn't half bringing back some memories, reading that RTG thread.

Christ.

The "I trust in MON, but ..." stuff is pretty much exactly what we used to say.

Guest BooBoo

Possibly the most underwhelming North East signing since Sibierski

At least he was free, though. And even he was better than most thought he'd be.

Aye can't see Ward setting Yurip alight with his impressive goal return.

Statement: You lot on here are a bunch of fucking knicker wetting knee-jerkers. Pathetic

Reply: Fuck off you boring tedious bell end. change the record. your craic is shit and i dare say your breath reeks. piss off.

http://gifs.gifbin.com/6401703g69.gif

Just seen this on there too...

Info from the MON dinner: "Sessegnon's agent has touted him all over this summer and, as a result, he's had his head turned.... but thinks we should be ok in keeping him."

Gyan MKII.

I know I'm a neutral on this, but fuck me, they don't half have some idiots posting on there.

Originally Posted by BR7mackem 

this board man

hes nowhere near as bad as people make out, saw him destroy villa last season. brilliant going forward.

O Neill knows what hes doing, trust the bloke.

Keep the faith.

Villa took 4 points off wolves, where was his destruction ?

Enrique got the Santon treatment as well. He signed he was a 'massive outlay, gamble, s*** player' then this stuck and for several seasons followed by 'crap, dirty, liability, cost them premiership status' only for him to leave to change to 'gonna miss him, good defender, solid, will go down without him'

:lol:

Yup, textbook 'macktracking'. See also any failed bid on our part...

Bid goes in: 'Eh? he hasnt impressed me like. FTM' or 'Weeees he like marra? FTM' or 'over-rated, risky, wont fit in. FTM'

Bid Rejected: 'As if he'd gan there! FTM', 'Shame, wouldve been a cracking signing for them marra. 9-1. FTM'

If this move for Ward comes off though, Wikipedia might as well take the pages for Hatem ben Arfa and Nutmeg (soccer move) and have them merged.