sunderland

JH

Guest Howaythetoon

Done a bit of a write-up, thanks chiefly to what brummie has said in here recently, which can be found here.

I really really hope Saha gets more than one year out of Marty, because that's all he'll be good for. If he gets a second year he'll so obviously be injured/s*** for nearly all of it and waste a nice chunk off the wage bill.

Your blog? Canny stuff. Bookmarked for future reading  :thup:

Done a bit of a write-up, thanks chiefly to what brummie has said in here recently, which can be found here.

I really really hope Saha gets more than one year out of Marty, because that's all he'll be good for. If he gets a second year he'll so obviously be injured/s*** for nearly all of it and waste a nice chunk off the wage bill.

Your blog? Canny stuff. Bookmarked for future reading  :thup:

Aye, that's right. Cheers :thup:

Guest andrew

The thing is, if O'Neill had a scouting network behind him like ours, he'd do a great job. Someone else could recruit good players at a decent price and he could just stick to motivating and getting the best out of him.

The problem is that he's such an egomaniac that he is incapable of seeing his own shortcomings and would never in a million years countenance someone else recruiting players for him. And thank f*** for that.

:snod:

I disagree. it's alright saying he will "motivate them" and so on but he's not really a great coach.

Clough had retired by the time was Martin O'Neill's age!

shit, is that true? feted for all those years as the next clough, touted for jobs at man utd and liverpool and yet he's gone all this time and achieved very, very little, ending up with a shit team at a shit club in a shit city that no one gives a toss about. irrelevant bore who wanks off to crime scene reports.

Why do they keep doing this?, buying over aged players who have long gone past their sell by date? I mean surely even they could have found someone better. Stinks of zero ambition. For the last 5 years they have just been signing players to plug the holes and you would have thought that by now they would actually start buying players to develop and to be there for the long term, players that can take them to the next level, but no.

Yeah.

http://i.imgur.com/MEGC5.jpg

Is it me or does the 'Invest in Africa' thing make that photo look like some charity advert?

Is it me or does it look more like a photoshopped piss take than the giant dick drawn on his head?