sunderland

JH

It would if it was about 5 years ago,  Berbatov seems to have lost interest in football and himself.

Still class when he can be bothered though, and a massive upgrade on what they've got.

Yeah, pretty much anything is better then ZERO.

Sorry Saha and Wickham

If they could get a motivated Berb it would be a good signing, but if he's not interested at Man Utd, would the hell would he be like after a few weeks at Sunderland.

I can't see Berb wanting to move there, I would imagine even though his stock has fallen he would still have a few interesting offers. I am sure some Russian club wouldn't mind throwing a bit of cash at him.

Guest Roger Kint

It would if it was about 5 years ago,  Berbatov seems to have lost interest in football and himself.

Still class when he can be bothered though, and a massive upgrade on what they've got.

Assuming he can be bothered enough to drop from near £100k to less than half of that? No chance he will want to go unless the mackems take all leave of their senses and throw obscene money they cant afford at him and probably not even then.

Re: Pardew

This is not sour grapes as his record at the mags speaks for it's self BUT...

I always get the feeling he is living on his nerves, that he knows he should not be at such a big club, like he always has to brown nose the fans to feel accepted. He seems like a totally unstable person, he lives by his feelings, blows up and shouts abuse at normal people, loses his temper all the time, then when questioned about them he smiles, laughs and becomes a totally changed character who just talks bullshit.

I think he is a very scary person, certainly not someone who is in control of himself, he needs help imo.

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=723119&page=16#ixzz23z16KShE

MyCrushOnKymMarsh ‏@bckryan1995

@GaryLineker you said 'our penultimate game is Aston Villa vs West Ham when there was still the mighty sunderland vs Arsenal.

:fool: :uglystupid2:

:lol:

Changed his Twitter name to INeedADictionary :lol: