sunderland

JH

Did anyone listen to James Richardson's podcast on the Guardian this week?

They were indulging in some piss take re why Sunderland can't sign players - basically because they'd have to live in Sunderland. Barry Glendenning was alluding to there being a nice hotel in the area that a few of the players stay in during the week.

Yeah it was really good, though I was hoping for the "they just go and live in newcastle" line ;D

"You get to a stage where you say, 'Fine, I don't mind paying over the odds here, if this person is value for money," said O'Neill last week when he was asked about transfer targets. "That's fine and that's what I'm thinking about."

That's a huge contradiction. Someone mentioned Zaha on the other page, I actually think he'd be a decent acquisition, definitely expecting him to make the PL grade at some point this season or next.

Guest firetotheworks

There's one thing thinking that, it's another level of insanity to say it. They will definitely pay over the odds now, no matter who they go for. Idiot. :lol:

Guest Roger Kint

Just means the times he's called me a twat on here it's been genuine and not an affectionate father-son twat I took it as

:lol:

:lol: