sunderland

JH

Guest johnson293

some "newcastle fan" :doh:

a lot of them seem to think he's a sunderland fan

not that it matters like, stranger things have happened

Sunderland born/family, but a Newcastle fan apparently. Was at the Newcastle as a kid for a couple of years, before going to the smoggies.

Originally Posted by not spavin View Post

We didn't qualify marra. You lot did, and made a massive deal about it... until you were invented to attend the games.

They players must be very demotivated, knowing that last season's success meant nothing to the fickle fans. No wonder they're all looking to leave

Read more: http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=724376&page=33#ixzz24Sh3dw00

Fletcher 100% a Sunderland player, over-priced but good addition. Should Johnson arrive as well then theyve got someone to supply his head as well. Think Johnson would be a fantastic move for them, easily their best player.

Fletcher 100% a Sunderland player, over-priced but good addition. Should Johnson arrive as well then theyve got someone to supply his head as well. Think Johnson would be a fantastic move for them, easily their best player.

Both good signings tbh. Price for Fletcher is still mental but he's a decent striker. As for Johnson, when on top of his game there are few winger more potent going forward in the league. Very direct and efficient as well. Can't believe he's even considering them.

Decent on his day but inconsistent.

Very decent on his day but very inconsistent. I think City will have got the best out of the deal if they manage to secure Sinclair for similar/less cash.

I can count on one hand the number of times I've seen him have an absolute stormer at either club or international level. He'll certainly improve their first XI but he's not going to ever be the signing of the century unless Artie can make him a bit more consistent.

I wouldn't want him, but then that's more to do with the fact I don't know where he'd fit into our side. We'd basically be spending £10 million on Obertan's replacement because I can't see him getting onto the pitch for us when everyone is near full fitness.

Very decent on his day but very inconsistent. I think City will have got the best out of the deal if they manage to secure Sinclair for similar/less cash.

I can count on one hand the number of times I've seen him have an absolute stormer at either club or international level. He'll certainly improve their first XI but he's not going to ever be the signing of the century unless Artie can make him a bit more consistent.

I wouldn't want him, but then that's more to do with the fact I don't know where he'd fit into our side. We'd basically be spending £10 million on Obertan's replacement because I can't see him getting onto the pitch for us when everyone is near full fitness.

He'd be perfect in a 4-3-3 if we take Ba out of the equation, who's best position is till CF.

He'd be perfect in a 4-3-3 if we take Ba out of the equation, who's best position is till CF.

But why the fuck would we want to take Ba out of the equation? :lol:

Guest reefatoon

But why the f*** would we want to take Ba out of the equation? :lol:

I am with you here, people keep talking about playing 433 and dropping Ba, I just don't get it???  Ba has been fantastic for us and does not deserve to be dropped at all.  Absolutely baffling

But why the f*** would we want to take Ba out of the equation? :lol:

I am with you here, people keep talking about playing 433 and dropping Ba, I just don't get it???  Ba has been fantastic for us and does not deserve to be dropped at all.  Absolutely baffling

I could understand if he didn't play well on the left but he does. Even when he wasn't scoring at the arse end of last season he was grafting his bollocks off. I was staggered so many were so blasé about his release clause this summer too. He's a brilliant player.

I honestly don't think Ba has been "performing brilliant" in the LW role. He's been good enough but there's definately room for improvement. When we moved him to left wing, it wasn't just that his goals dried up. His performances were worse and he was subbed just about every game. Ba has played his best football for us through the middle and is a brilliant player on his day, I love him, but I still think the dynamics of a 4-3-3 could be improved with a natural winger to support the CF.

Guest reefatoon

I honestly don't think Ba has been "performing brilliant" in the LW role. He's been good enough but there's definately room for improvement. When we moved him to left wing, it wasn't just that his goals dried up. His performances were worse and he was subbed just about every game. Ba has played his best football for us through the middle and is a brilliant player on his day, I love him, but I still think the dynamics of a 4-3-3 could be improved with a natural winger to support the CF.

I'd personally prefer to have both Ba and Cisse playing for us.  They are both fantastic strikers, and if one doesn't seem to be at the races, you can count on the other to grab a goal.

I'd personally prefer to have both Ba and Cisse playing for us.  They are both fantastic strikers, and if one doesn't seem to be at the races, you can count on the other to grab a goal.

Never argued that we should get rid of Ba, I think it would be madness. However, if we want to play 4-3-3, I think a winger like Johnson would cause more trouble than Ba is from that left wing spot.

Guest Roger Kint

This 'only' 46 fans for a £500 Thursday night round trip to Greece has become their new 9-1 by the looks of it.

Wasnt it actually about 100?