sunderland

JH

Who the f*ck buys into this shit?

Just played in a golf comp at the Ramside today and were paired with a couple of Mags (ASDA season ticket holders, who were pretty genuine, tbf, for mags anyhow!).

To say they are absolutely shitting themselves is an understatement! They can't believe we've signed AJ, and are panicking 'cos we're still linked with more quality, Dempsey, Defoe, Dawson, etc. They were saying that now we've got AJ, we have shown we can sign any of the other players we are after?!! They're also cacking it, as they think that Fat Ashley is going to cash in on Tiote & Cabaye (banking the dosh)

"I say old chum, I can't believe you've signed AJ, and I'm panicking with regards to the quality of which you're still linked. In fact, now you've got AJ you have shown you can sign any of the players you're after. I must add that i'm extremely worried because I can see Ashley banking the dosh on Tiote and Cabaye (neither of whom you rate, of that I'm clear)....in fact 'worried' isn't sufficient to describe my distress, I believe I'm 'cacking it'.  Shall I tee off?"

Dempsey to Sunderland? :anguish:

You do realise that you're going to have to disown Dempsey and/or take posters of him down. If he joins the mackems then he's going to tarnish his reputation :pow:

Btw, if the mackems do actually sign him then I wouldn't put it past them to actually finish in the top 10. The only way they'll f*** up their season is through O'Neill's dinosaur tactics.

You do realise that you're going to have to disown Dempsey and/or take posters of him down. If he joins the mackems then he's going to tarnish his reputation :pow:

Btw, if the mackems do actually sign him then I wouldn't put it past them to actually finish in the top 10. The only way they'll f*** up their season is through O'Neill's dinosaur tactics.

:lol: I was wondering how much Sunderland love I was going to be allowed, tbh.

:lol: I was wondering how much Sunderland love I was going to be allowed, tbh.

None Mike, Sunderland "love" is not allowed :knuppel2:

Most people on this board hate the vast majority of English players and want to see them all fail miserably. :lol:

:lol: I don't hate any of the Americans I'm aware of. Every move makes our national team better.

Sunderland isn't ideal, but he'd be the king there. Sure, I hope he shits the bed vs Newcastle. I think that goes without saying.

Hats off to them btw, they've overpaid for Fletcher but he'll improve them quite a bit and so will Johnson.

Dempsey would also be a tremendous addition, could see them being decent this year tbh.

Fuck sake Mike, get back in the NFL thread before you embarrass yourself.

'before' :yao:

Just trying to spare the guy's feelings. :lol:

Some basic fucking shit here Mike, how long you been on this board?

I for one would happily welcome Mike to the "a player from my country plays for Sunderland" club

:lol: Thank you, man. I know I'm not saying anything wrong here.

I've learned that the first rule of this club is that you do not talk about the club. It's a don't ask don't tell kind of thing.

I can really identify tbh, because when Lee Clark signed for the mackems I hoped he did really well there because he was a Wallsend lad like me.

Did I fuck. :lol:

:lol: That's completely different. They're your local rivals. Of course you wouldn't give a shit.

The Newcastle v Sunderland thing doesn't really mean as much to me.

I understand it's like Yankees v Mets or something, but it's not like Dempsey left us to play for them. That would be totally different.

Fuck sake Mike, get back in the NFL thread before you embarrass yourself.

'before' :yao:

Just trying to spare the guy's feelings. :lol:

Some basic fucking shit here Mike, how long you been on this board?

:lol: You know that I understand rivalries, man. You more than anyone. You post in the US threads.

But there are Newcastle fans all over the world now, and you have to understand that the stuff that means a lot to you won't mean a lot to some of the foreigners.

:lol: I remember typing this shit before.

I can empathize, but most of the time the Sunderland stuff is just ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ . Your hatred of them is hilarious, but if Dempsey goes there, I'll look out for their results and hope he does well while they stay mid-bottom of the league.