sunderland

JH

Fletcher

Sessegnon      Dempsey      Johnson

is a pretty tasty front four unfortunately.

a hell of a lot better than seb larsson, that pockmarked irish lad, frazier campbell and craig gardner.

That'll never happen, though.

?

seems to be pretty close to be honest

It does. Hate to say it but I'm worried about facing that front 4.

Fletcher, Johnson and Dempsey usually manage to score goals against us.

Fletcher - Overrated even for Wolves' 7 million price tag. Limited striker who isn’t a great goalscorer but can be a handful on his day.

Johnson - Talented but inconsistent. Fair price for 9 million, should turn in to a good signing.

Dempsey? - Had a good couple of years for Fulham as a standout performer, especially last season. Will give them a massive boost. Hefty wages and his age doesn't bode well however.

No denying that they haven't done badly in the transfer market. These additions along with a few cheap options they've also acquired. Still don't think they pose much of a threat to the top 8, merely pushed themselves safely from a relegation battle to finish comfortable mid table.

Moving from the club to their retarded fans for a moment: I play that rubbish Premier Football game on Facebook, and just saw there's a club in my current league named "SAn miguel FC FTM". For a moment I marvelled at the mind-bending stupidity and then had a genuine Picard moment...

Fletcher

Sessegnon      Dempsey      Johnson

is a pretty tasty front four unfortunately.

a hell of a lot better than seb larsson, that pockmarked irish lad, frazier campbell and craig gardner.

That'll never happen, though.

?

seems to be pretty close to be honest

It does. Hate to say it but I'm worried about facing that front 4.

I reckon they worry about

Cissé

Ba      Cabaye  Ben Arfa

...as well.

Has anyone expressed an interest in sess like? He is still their best player by quite a distance

Spurs have been keen but don't think anything will happen especially with VDV seemingly staying and also sigurdsson there. All 3 of them like to fill the similar position in and around Adebayor.

Can see arsenal in a panic for goals going for him on deadline day

No way, they've already signed their forwards.

And no goals

Well maybe, that remains to be seen.

Read this as "well, it's questionable as to whether they'll score A SINGLE GOAL THIS YEAR" :lol:

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=726310

Reckon there will be massive queues tonight and no tickets left and possible delays to kick off because of it. They do realise they have signed Fltecher and Johnson and not Llorente and Jesus Navas?

:mackems:

from wiki:

He suffers from chronic homesickness, to the extent he walked out of training camps within Spain because they were too far away from Seville. He also suffers from anxiety attacks and seizures. Navas initially refused to travel with Sevilla during pre-season to the United States due to his acute homesickness, later deciding that he would travel in a bid to rid himself of this condition.