sunderland

JH

I never heard the word marra in my life growing up in Newcastle and Gateshead. First time was when I met a lad from Cramlington at uni. Not that this proves anything.

Nice story, it had to be told.

Just been chatting to one of my customers about football, Everton season ticket holder, in particular about our upcoming match on 17th Sept at Goodison.  I was being casually downbeat and understated about what what I thought about our chances and he said that I should be more optimistic as things could be loads worse....  out of the blue he said you could be a Sunderland fan!

He said that they are blissfully ignorant of the fact that they are universally considered to be pathetic even though they swagger around like everyone loves them.... 

Doesn't matter who they sign or how much they try to align with anyone who will listen to their pathetic ramblings.  At the end of the day they are nothing to anyone who knows anything about football. 

Love it!  :D

Just a little club who are hardly even noticed by anyone south of Teesside or north of Tyneside. Very different to ourselves.

Must be galling for them to think that their star signings would have signed for Newcastle if we'd shown any interest, but they only seem to sign the kind of players we wouldn't touch with a barge pole nowadays.