sunderland

JH

next games are:

and then they play us at home. With the form they are showing, failure to beat Wigan at home could result in the derby being a bit of a crunch game for O'Neill.

Also, its a shame Carroll probably isn't going to be fit to torture Bramble again - would enjoy watching that.

Guest SuperShola!

After watching the drivel, I've notice how left footed James Mclean is. Hardly touched the ball with his righ foot and when he switched to the right, he still used his left but kept getting pressured onto the right and loosing the ball.

After watching the drivel, I've notice how left footed James Mclean is. Hardly touched the ball with his righ foot and when he switched to the right, he still used his left but kept getting pressured onto the right and loosing the ball.

Like Ben Arfa. FTM.

next games are:

and then they play us at home. With the form they are showing, failure to beat Wigan at home could result in the derby being a bit of a crunch game for O'Neill.

Also, its a shame Carroll probably isn't going to be fit to torture Bramble again - would enjoy watching that.

i was looking at that. o neill could so easily be gone if we smack them

You only just noticed that? It's been evident since he started. A thoroughly shitty player.

James McClean is rubbish, just like the rest of their team. I was quite impressed the way Liverpool passed the ball around and you could see that the mackems just couldn't keep up with them. Mid-table fodder if I ever saw it. Also, I can't stand Martin O'Neil and the arse licking he gets from the press- he has one (old-school) formula and he applies it to every club he goes to and hopes it works i.e spending obscene amounts of money on average (at best) players from the same division. Fletchers not bad, mind.

I'll be devastated if we slip up against them this season.

next games are:

i was looking at that. o neill could so easily be gone if we smack them

I don't think they'll sack him, it'd take a lot for that. If they fail to record a win before us- and then lose- then I think the pressure will mount and that whole shit tip will endure its latest meltdown. Excellent...