sunderland

JH

You have to admire their genius stupidity, if they all bring Sports Direct carrier bags to a televised game Ashley will cum in his pants, so much more free advertising.

The cameras will be alover it, the papers and news will show it for days afterwards SSN will show it on the hour every hour.

Let them bring their bags, they'll be throwing up in them at half time when we're 2-0 up.

You have to admire their genius stupidity, if they all bring Sports Direct carrier bags to a televised game Ashley will cum in his pants, so much more free advertising.

The cameras will be alover it, the papers and news will show it for days afterwards SSN will show it on the hour every hour.

What a load of f*ckin brainless fools  :lol: providing us with a bigger transfer budget  :aww:

Let them bring their bags, they'll be throwing up in them at half time when we're 2-0 up.

We need to hand them the bags on the turnstiles, that would really fuck with them.

Guest Haris Vuckic

What difference would it make to us if they bring Sports Direct bags? :lol:

I would love to have one explain it.

It's like me putting £20 in a Tombola account & playing bingo.

''Where did you hear of Tombola''

''Sunderland AFCCC''

Guest Haris Vuckic

He's not good enough.

Exactly, but he makes Scumderland actually seem good without him they are a lower table team and he will sit on the bench and flop at those clubs.

It's a win-win what ever way you look at it.

Yeh, Sunderland remind me of Wigan really.

If we batter them again the sight of them desperately flapping some carrier bags at us will round things off nicely. In fact I may even feel a bit of pity.

Ashley cannot pass up the opportunity to mess with them, just put the carrier bags on their seats before kick off. In a cheers ;ads thanks for helping with my advertising campaign.

Its such a brilliant chance to have a laugh at their expense.

Taking the piss out of the stadium rebadge is going to backfire spectacularly when branding inevitably becomes commonplace and their low standing in the game means they get someone way more embarrassing. Their trampy shirt sponsor bodes well for the future.

"Haha, yews play at the ASDA,"

"So fuck, you play at the Have you been involved in an accident at work Stadium."

Guest WashyGeordie

Got my end of season-ticket last night.

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSnoB2V5j83wk2iFqSBHyVwaHeRs_lHwYsFL_7Xr39MrcXnL-Y2vz3bSzQoCQ

Wahey!

2-0 up at half time?

:scared: