sunderland

JH

Wireside seems on a constant mission for moral victory.

'Yeah we may of lost 7-0 to the Mags but I punched a mag kid on the way out of ASDA so that counts as a victory to us, can't say if he hit the deck but his wheelchair went whizzing down the street, ha 1-1 FTM!'

aye

God I love RTG. It has to be the funniest football forum going. Now they are all going to bring SD plastic bags to  the game to wind us up.

I think they are going to throw them on the pitch with greggs bags, to make themselves feel at home

Oh, and SD towels as well. :cheesy:

(wonder how they ever found out about towels - foreign concept to them you would have thought)

I may be shot down here but have we ever boycotted anything to do with Sunderland (apart from sex with relatives but I assume that was just common sense?).

Can't say I have made a concious effort to avoid Tombola bingo, not any more that the usual not giving a fuck about internet bingo anyway :dontknow:

They really are a different 'class' of people.

The only thing I refuse to have is Red and White stripes on anything.

Bit of a dilemma when I want to paint my front door in a rich deep red (which will have a white frame) :undecided:

But no...I can't think of any time I've spat my dummy because the Mackems are sponsored by something I use (probably because they never have been :lol:).

I may have to start refusing to take part in church raffles as a result of Sunderland's Shirt sponsor ;)

Bit of a dilemma when I want to paint my front door in a rich deep red (which will have a white frame) :undecided:

But no...I can't think of any time I've spat my dummy because the Mackems are sponsored by something I use (probably because they never have been :lol:).

why do you want to paint your door red, traitor.

I know, right? :lol:

It's the only scheme that would work with the building. But it's not going to happen for the above reason...but still :lol:

boring, irrelevant fact- I really like Oxford Blue for a wooden front door, but mine are upvc.

Throw in some blue and a murial of Cabaye and you're good to go!

You have to admire their genius stupidity, if they all bring Sports Direct carrier bags to a televised game Ashley will cum in his pants, so much more free advertising.

The cameras will be alover it, the papers and news will show it for days afterwards SSN will show it on the hour every hour.