sunderland

JH

Unless it's the Venereal Disease Arena, it isn't going to be more embarrassing than Sports Direct - the least prestigious brand in the world.

The NAMBLA Stadium?

Thought it was pretty common knowledge that their ground is being re-named "The Invest In Africa Stadium"... Is this still going ahead or has the deal fell through?...

You have to admire their genius stupidity, if they all bring Sports Direct carrier bags to a televised game Ashley will cum in his pants, so much more free advertising.

The cameras will be alover it, the papers and news will show it for days afterwards SSN will show it on the hour every hour.

Let them bring their bags, they'll be throwing up in them at half time when we're 2-0 up.

2-0 up at half time?

:scared:

Ba with both and one more in the second half.

Guest Craig-NUFC

Won't let me link, but someone has trolled the reviews for The Bridges shopping centre with a load of comments saying it's riddled with paedophiles :lol:

Guest Craig-NUFC

Highlights include:

A warren of predators: I don't think I'll be coming back to this location ever again. I thought it would be a safe place to take my child for a spot of light shopping, but when approaching the front door I was stopped by a security guard, who informed me that the Bridges Shopping Centre has, and I quote, "quite a problem with paedophiles." It was very considerate of them to take the initiative and inform us of this, but it's frankly appalling that the situation should be allowed to fester for so long.

The place is just loaded with paedophiles. Hanging from the rafters taking all kinds of sick photos for their sick deviant desires! Disgusting.

I visited the Bridges Shopping Center on a whim with my son. I turned away from him for a moment to pay the cashier of a pretzel stand. When I turned back, there were two men talking with him. One was taking pictures of him with his phone, and the other was teasing him with a toy squeeky doll while fondeling his behind. I grabbed my baby and told this story to one of the security guards. There only response was that this kind of thing was "normal" for the Bridges Shopping Centre. They also advised me to keep a closer eye on my son in the future. Please spare your children from this place; It is crawling with pedophiles!

Bridges Shopping Centre is crawling with paedophiles. Their own security staff have confirmed this. They are unable to handle the situation, so it is best to avoid this location if you have young children. There is a high chance they may be molested, or at the very least, photographed without their consent.

This place should not be visited. I will never return after what I did there in 1990. I do have amnesia so all I can say is that I may or may not have raped and killed a girl here in 1990. All that matters now is that they have a problem with pedophiles and I, Glenn Beck, will not return to The Bridges Shopping Centre in Sunderland where I may or may not have raped and murdered a young girl in 1990.

Highlights include:

A warren of predators: I don't think I'll be coming back to this location ever again. I thought it would be a safe place to take my child for a spot of light shopping, but when approaching the front door I was stopped by a security guard, who informed me that the Bridges Shopping Centre has, and I quote, "quite a problem with paedophiles." It was very considerate of them to take the initiative and inform us of this, but it's frankly appalling that the situation should be allowed to fester for so long.

The place is just loaded with paedophiles. Hanging from the rafters taking all kinds of sick photos for their sick deviant desires! Disgusting.

I visited the Bridges Shopping Center on a whim with my son. I turned away from him for a moment to pay the cashier of a pretzel stand. When I turned back, there were two men talking with him. One was taking pictures of him with his phone, and the other was teasing him with a toy squeeky doll while fondeling his behind. I grabbed my baby and told this story to one of the security guards. There only response was that this kind of thing was "normal" for the Bridges Shopping Centre. They also advised me to keep a closer eye on my son in the future. Please spare your children from this place; It is crawling with pedophiles!

Bridges Shopping Centre is crawling with paedophiles. Their own security staff have confirmed this. They are unable to handle the situation, so it is best to avoid this location if you have young children. There is a high chance they may be molested, or at the very least, photographed without their consent.

This place should not be visited. I will never return after what I did there in 1990. I do have amnesia so all I can say is that I may or may not have raped and killed a girl here in 1990. All that matters now is that they have a problem with pedophiles and I, Glenn Beck, will not return to The Bridges Shopping Centre in Sunderland where I may or may not have raped and murdered a young girl in 1990.

:lol:

Highlights include:

Men taking photo's at a shopping centre, it was probably Skirge and his mate.  And no, I don't mean Skirge is a perv.

Jesus, it's only Monday and RTG is already about to crash the Internet with 'Mags game' threads.

Surprised the forum hasn't seized up, there must be half the amount of activity this week.

The other half on the muzzies vs edl in chat.  :lol: