sunderland

JH

Tonight on Mythbusters

Mackem's 1992er's drivel

After close examination since the 15 years the SOL has been open they have seen a 116% uplift in attendances against the previous 15 years

Compare that to us 15 years either side of 1992 and we have seen a 92% uplift.

I was there tonight, free hospitality etc sitting next to Gordon McQueen, random. Anyways, it was Fucking shit and I felt dirty the entire game. Loads of them left at 85 minutes which I thought was very strange. Danny Rose was clearly MoM, Johnson was terrible, as was McClean when he came on.

I was there tonight, free hospitality etc sitting next to Gordon McQueen, random. Anyways, it was f***ing s*** and I felt dirty the entire game. Loads of them left at 85 minutes which I thought was very strange. Danny Rose was clearly MoM, Johnson was terrible, as was McClean when he came on.

should've struck up a conversation about how chubby his daughter's arms look on television and that it divides popular opinion among many men that post on a Newcastle message board.

Guest ItalianMagpie

I was just going to write something about these wankers scoring nothing again but I've just noticed we scored only one more goal :dowie:

O'Neill just basically admitted on Sky that not only are they in a scrap to avoid relegation, they expected it before the season started. That'll go down well. :lol:

After finished 13th and spending £26m in the summer :lol:

EDIT: To think they spent nearly x4 more than us in the summer n all.

Guest Roger Kint

http://i1251.photobucket.com/albums/hh554/gazwilko86/61DF21B2-2E98-4AB4-9214-098043CFD15D-458-000000D322282F4D.jpg

Anyone notice that fucking scruffy bitch with the yellow head band on in the top left corner?  :scared:

Is that Dekka above her trying not to chuckle?

Also great impression of the 'NO' cat(opr whatever its called) under her :lol:

Have a friend who claims Martin O'Neill is a fantastic manager and one of the best in England.  :anguish:

Brummie had a cracking post that summed him up about a year ago or something. I wish I could find it.

That post even found it's way to RTG, from memory there was about 7 pages afterwards all scoffing at it and writing him off as a bitter Villa fan.

Naturally every single thing he said in that post has proven to be right, from the transfer policy to the the tactics on the field to how MON uses his substitutes.

Guest Roger Kint

Another day another mackem in trouble for racism, one arrested today over the abuse to Collymore a while back  :idiot2:

Some might say they live in the Dark Ages.

Bit of an unfair comparison tbh. The Dark Ages had hope for them evolving as people.