sunderland

JH

Just seen WBA's second. :mackems:

What the fuck is Mignolet doing, go with your left foot you stupid turd. :lol:

I remember Bramble fucking up in a similar position for Wigan (against City, possibly), was an airkick that time though.

Just put it out of play, man.

My memory of Bramble is him attempting to pass it back to the keeper while at Wigan, completely scuffing it (falling over in the process) and allowing us to score.

There seem to be quite a few memories.

My memory of Bramble is seeing on Teletext that we had signed this promising 20(?) year old defender from Ipswich. His ridiculously good long range passing, a great game against Inter, being a big miss when he was out for a period under Souness (when we went out of Europe, Dyer also crocked early in the decisive game and how he couldn't make a simple mistake, it had to be a hilarious fuck up.

I somehow have fond memories of the lad. If he had Woodgate's brain he would have been practically perfect.

My memory of Bramble is either the fresh air kick against Arsenal (3-2 game) or him clattering into Woodgate against Wolves allowing them an easy goal.

That second one's made up.

may have been, however i remember woodgate playing at wolves, first game back from injury, shouldn't have played and was as bad as i've seen a centre half play for us in the prem.

Funniest thing about the Bramble goal is that they are all sticking up for him :lol:

Apart from playing the perfect ball to Lukaku what else could he have done?

:lol:

He could easily have been sent off by that point as well, was lucky to stay on.

I said this when he was at Man U so it isn't bias but O'Shea has always been average as fuck after some champions league game where he played at full back and Cruyff turned some (possibly Juventus) player.

Wes Brown was more solid tbh but was still one of those players who despite a spell of being decent was always going to struggle when he left the best team in the league (ala Butt).

Can't believe they signed those two down to long term contracts.

I said this when he was at Man U so it isn't bias but O'Shea has always been average as fuck after some champions league game where he played at full back and Cruyff turned some (possibly Juventus) player.

Wes Brown was more solid tbh but was still one of those players who despite a spell of being decent was always going to struggle when he left the best team in the league (ala Butt).

Can't believe they signed those two down to long term contracts.

Aye, with the exception of Mignolet, Fletcher and possibly Sessegnon, player for player they probably have the worst squad in the league, and certainly one which bears no relation to the transfer outlay, contract benefits or wage bill.