sunderland

JH

Top dogs?

I don't mind jesting about this title, but can we, at the end of the season, just give it to them for all time?  It was their invention and they can keep it imo.

As far as Mackems are concerned 'North East Top Dogs' is the Schrödinger's cat of trophies....it simultaneously exists and doesn't exist depending on their league position, our league position, average attendances, whether the Fairs Cup is real, something that happened in 1992, mags at work, relative classiness and the magedia.

I'd love to see the f*cking thing, it must resemble the actual Holy Grail to those imbeciles.

:lol: so, so true, well said this man.

Top dogs?

I don't mind jesting about this title, but can we, at the end of the season, just give it to them for all time?  It was their invention and they can keep it imo.

As far as Mackems are concerned 'North East Top Dogs' is the Schrödinger's cat of trophies....it simultaneously exists and doesn't exist depending on their league position, our league position, average attendances, whether the Fairs Cup is real, something that happened in 1992, mags at work, relative classiness and the magedia.

I'd love to see the f*cking thing, it must resemble the actual Holy Grail to those imbeciles.

they are like the Knights that say Ni :lol:  always searching, never finding, mocking the french men in the Castle, the Modern history of Sunderland football club is a Monty Python sketch tbh. :lol:

Offside Goal, OG, Weak Pen, Deflected shot tapped in

:lol:

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=763563

My favourite is "That shite long ball from krul all the way up to cisse for his flukey volley".

Tbf Krul's distribution was much better than usual :lol: He uses that different body so well. Once he gets over the injury and gets the body transplant done again I'm sure he'll remember it all and be a better 'keeper. Go science! :lol: