sunderland

JH

I said this when he was at Man U so it isn't bias but O'Shea has always been average as fuck after some champions league game where he played at full back and Cruyff turned some (possibly Juventus) player.

Wes Brown was more solid tbh but was still one of those players who despite a spell of being decent was always going to struggle when he left the best team in the league (ala Butt).

Can't believe they signed those two down to long term contracts.

Nutmegged Figo. ;)

O'Shea did look outstanding around that time when he was at left-back though. Was brilliant up here in the 6-2.

I said this when he was at Man U so it isn't bias but O'Shea has always been average as fuck after some champions league game where he played at full back and Cruyff turned some (possibly Juventus) player.

Wes Brown was more solid tbh but was still one of those players who despite a spell of being decent was always going to struggle when he left the best team in the league (ala Butt).

Can't believe they signed those two down to long term contracts.

Nutmegged Figo. ;)

O'Shea did look outstanding around that time when he was at left-back though. Was brilliant up here in the 6-2.

Memory :clap:

Guest Slippery Sam

Top dogs?

I don't mind jesting about this title, but can we, at the end of the season, just give it to them for all time?  It was their invention and they can keep it imo.

Today, 02:30 PM   #214

dirty bristow

Striker

Re: Newcastle v Southampton

Cisse is typical African player ; belts the ball as hard as possible when the chance arises

Fat, ginger coward

Read more: http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=763394&page=22#ixzz2LqwAqxiq

Guest palnese

They will get relegated soon. If not this season, then maybe next year. The owner will realise that they've spent way too much money on shite, and they will have to take the consequences of that.

Top dogs?

I don't mind jesting about this title, but can we, at the end of the season, just give it to them for all time?  It was their invention and they can keep it imo.

As far as Mackems are concerned 'North East Top Dogs' is the Schrödinger's cat of trophies....it simultaneously exists and doesn't exist depending on their league position, our league position, average attendances, whether the Fairs Cup is real, something that happened in 1992, mags at work, relative classiness and the magedia.

I'd love to see the f*cking thing, it must resemble the actual Holy Grail to those imbeciles.