sunderland

JH

Newcastle is the only reason they're even in the Premier League. If Newcastle weren't there, no player worth his salt would dream of playing for them because they'd have to live there.

If I were one of them, I'd be royally pissed off that more or less the entire squad lives on Tyneside. Guess they put up with it because they know it's the only way they can attract players.

Guest sadmackembarstewards

Newcastle is the only reason they're even in the Premier League. If Newcastle weren't there, no player worth his salt would dream of playing for them because they'd have to live there.

If I were one of them, I'd be royally p*ssed off that more or less the entire squad lives on Tyneside. Guess they put up with it because they know it's the only way they can attract players.

Is it even heard of for a Newcastle player to live in Sunderland?

Guest sadmackembarstewards

he was at sunderland before us?  so we'll assume he just kept the house he had already in Durham

If I were one of them, I'd be royally p*ssed off that more or less the entire squad lives on Tyneside. Guess they put up with it because they know it's the only way they can attract players.

Is it even heard of for a Newcastle player to live in Sunderland?

I'd be very surprised. There are actually some really nice areas and houses in parts of South Tyneside, parts of Boldon and Cleadon and they can't even bear to live there, too close to sunderland for them where there's fuck all of any interest. They live their entire lives in and around Newcastle, they're little different to the players that play for that Russian club (Anzhi?) and live 1000 miles away in Moscow.

Guest Haris Vuckic

Think Venison lived in Durham and it is widely known that Durham is part of greater Sun'lun.

Aye Durham, which has been a City since AD 995 part of Sunderland town.

Give your head a shake.

Think Venison lived in Durham and it is widely known that Durham is part of greater Sun'lun.

he may have, didn't half drink a lot in the turnpike (chapel house),jingling gate (westerhope) and the ponteland pubs.

saying that he wasn't much of a drinker, but spent time in there....more of a smoker really.

he may have, didn't half drink a lot in the turnpike (chapel house),jingling gate (westerhope) and the ponteland pubs.

saying that he wasn't much of a drinker, but spent time in there....more of a smoker really.

A professional footballer smoking? I am interested, no sarcasm. It can't be in their best interests. I know idiots like Gazza and Wazza do, but I'm always surprised, naively, I guess. As an idiot myself, I know I can't be running around like you young fools with clean lungs, but then I'm not paid a fucking fortune to try to. Surely it leads to early retirement? But then again you do get to be cool and hip, so, swings and roundabouts. And there's the fucking fortune to fall back on, roll around on and light your cigars with. Bazza Vezza has gone up and down in my estimation now. The mackem tranny. As you were. :thup:

Guest palnese

Nolan smokes about a thousand trillion fags a day.

Ranger smokes crack cocaine.

Ashley Cole, Peter Crouch. There's quite a few.

Reading through the last few pages of this thread, as well as where some of the links sent me (some place called RTG, which I would've said I read but it didn't appear to be written in legible English) has changed my feelings on the derby from nervous anticipation to just really wanting us to absolutely ruin them. I hope we f*** them a monumental new arsehole. Also want Saturday to get out the way so it can happen sooner.

Guest andrew

Macheda smokes, I know Ben Arfa had the odd puff when he came over but I think his injury increased his personal fitness awareness, wasn't there something on twitter when he just came back from injury where he got annoyed at an old fella for poking his head in his car with a tab in his mouth?