sunderland

JH

Where's Brummie's post?

Here I am.

*waves*

Like I said, Martin pretty much never got any results in March for us, and I can see the same thing happening for Sunderland. They are not in as much trouble as we are, but they are still right in it.

I think when you play them it will be for a place in the bottom 3.

Where's Brummie's post?

Here I am.

*waves*

Like I said, Martin pretty much never got any results in March for us, and I can see the same thing happening for Sunderland. They are not in as much trouble as we are, but they are still right in it.

seen their upcoming games ?

I hadn't, actually, but have now, and I can see them getting next to nothing from those.

Say what you like about MON, you might like what he does, you might not. I liked some stuff he did, but there were a lot of things I didn't like as well, and one of those was week after week, teh same starting side, and the yearly knackeredness in March and everything going to shit.

He will never, ever change,

Never seen such levels of bile and vitriol over on RTG and that's really saying something. The knives are out for Marty big time.

Personally I'm ower tha moon, had 50 on QPR at 11/8 - bit of a steal really.

Couple of pints on Marty and the boys tonight  :D

Norwich (h)

Man Utd (h)

Chelsea (a)

Newcastle (a)

Everton (h)

Aston Villa (a)

Stoke (h)

Southampton (h)

Tottenham (a)

There's 3 home games there they can win, get 2 of them and they'll be ok. But looking at them right now, I dont see where wins are coming from.

I'm not usually one for arrogance, but I can't wait to play these. Sissoko and Cabaye will have an absolute field day with that non-entity of a midfield.

This. I desperately don't want to tip fate but if we come into this game at full-strength and confident a few good results, while they continue as they are, we could have some fun with them.

I'm not usually one for arrogance, but I can't wait to play these. Sissoko and Cabaye will have an absolute field day with that non-entity of a midfield.

I always can't wait to play them because they're the fucking mackems. The pants shitting will come in this thread though, some people can't help themselves.

one of them texted BBC Newcastle suggesting they get Moyes.  :lol:

Worth tuning in now as the current caller appears to have had 8 cans of Special Brew this afternoon.

:spit:

Aye, just listened to him... he reckoned they need 38 points to stay up... if they dont beat Norwich, they are doomed, but why not beat Norwich and then get the other 5 points??!!  :crazy2:

Genius!!

EDIT: Current caller calling Marty to be sacked, and Kevin Ball to be installed to motivate their players.

Aye, because that worked in 2006, didn't it??!!!

I saw a thread on RTG in which the first sentence of the first post said "Now Laudrup is off the table, who do you want to be our next manager?"

Off the table? He's was never on the table you mad, mad cunts :lol:

They're also obsessed with Martinez which is hilarious for two reasons - first of all he only gets his team playing for about three months every season, by which time he'd have been chased out of Sunderland for having them in the bottom three, and secondly he turned down Liverpool lasts summer. Poyet seems to be the second choice, which must be due to the fact he has a winning record against us.

Even if they stay up what on earth is next season going to bring for them? They've got a manager firmly living in the past dealing with horrific off-field issues. A tired, ageing and below average quality squad with very little sellable assets. A bloated wage bill running over capacity. Toxic support ready to blow. An owner who you get the feeling from he'd rather leave than fight for the club, and the same old problem they always have; nothing about them to attract better players.

Stay up or go down, their future is bleak.