sunderland

JH

They have 9 games left.... this is Kevin balls' record with 10 games left, last time...

http://i1302.photobucket.com/albums/ag126/TK-421-NUFC/ballocks_zpsf4299e6e.jpg

The Messiah!!  ;D

After good draws (im surprised sat here now) at Goodison and OT they must have thought they were on the way to safety, then we played utter shite and they gifted us a 4-1! :lol:

They have 9 games left.... this is Kevin balls' record with 10 games left, last time...

The Messiah!!  ;D

After good draws (im surprised sat here now) at Goodison and OT they must have thought they were on the way to safety, then we played utter shite and they gifted us a 4-1! :lol:

Sure they were mathematically relegated after the game at OT. And long since relying on snookers before that.

The Messiah!!  ;D

After good draws (im surprised sat here now) at Goodison and OT they must have thought they were on the way to safety, then we played utter s**** and they gifted us a 4-1! :lol:

Sure they were mathematically relegated after the game at OT. And long since relying on snookers before that.

the mackems have recently been decent at old trafford. at least twice they should've won.

was brummie known as brummie on there ?

can't find his posts on there. I was tempted to ask if he could have an apology as marty has followed his predictions to the letter.

I didn't post it there, one of them copied and pasted it from here. They were all calling me bitter.

Amusingly thus season on there I have seen a couple other Villa fans make *exactly* the same point there.

What is his thng about midfielders at right back?

He was obsessed with it at our place. It was Gardner, Reo-Coker, sometimes Milner even at RB, and then when he finally bought TWO right backs (one of which he then never picked) he started playing a centre back there (Cuellar).

Also ninety percent of his 75th minute (Sidwell on) substitutions would include changing things at right back.

It's like a nervous tic for him. He can't help it.

All the things he did with us, he has done for them. Except the winning lots of matches thing.

So funny but so true  ;D

Far too realistic for an actual Sunderland fan.

There's been a nuclear blast of reality in Sunderland today, as they finally realise what most people in football already suspected.

Martin O'Neill is way past it and their players are shite.

Some realism from a mackem on Facebook.

http://i.imgur.com/ayA9fFz.png

:lol: 5 game losing streak.

i can see 37 points just stopping up. (not sure they'll beat stoke and southampton mind)

The thing is though, this is as good as it is going to get in their eyes.

They had a hard on for O'Neill for the past five years.

They had a hard on for Adam Johnson ever since he signed for Man City

It's all they ever wanted and it's still going to shit.

If only they had got OMG N'ZODBIA.  It would have been majestic how little his application would have been.

The thing is though, this is as good as it is going to get in their eyes.

They had a hard on for O'Neill for the past five years.

They had a hard on for Adam Johnson ever since he signed for Man City

It's all they ever wanted and it's still going to s***.

If only they had got OMG N'ZODBIA.  It would have been majestic how little his application would have been.

shows how little they know. many warned them about o'neill and Johnson but they knew better.

Has Johnson been poor though? Thought he was doing quite well.

he's similar to what he was at citeh. pretty when he gets the ball but to little effect and does nothing when he hasn't got the ball.

you know what I like best about all this ?

from us being green with envy about their signing of brown and o'shea etc (we told them the reality, they wouldn't listen), from them getting the great marty (we told them, they wouldn't listen), yet it's us who are deluded.

:iamatwat:

Has Johnson been poor though? Thought he was doing quite well.

he's been awful from what I've seen. I was at the WBA game with a season ticket holder mate of mine. And Johnson was abysmal. Sessegnon, was very very good though.

:thup:

Sessegnon does seem a quality player. He was quite good last season as well.

On another note, I actually went out for their match today as one of the lads has just had a baby and it we went out to wet it's head.

Got a Sunderland fan taxi driver on the way back, talking about the match and he seemed devastated when I said I was a Newcastle fan.  He did offer this analysis though

"Tell yew hew I dew like thewuh.  That darkie you have signed"

:anguish: