sunderland

JH

Guest Spark

Poor souls :)  I read somewhere that if you're a Sunderland fan under the age of 40, you've seen your team relegated more times than you've seen them beat Newcastle :lol:

Doesn't work if you phrase it like that, unfortunately.

James Mc Clean ‏ @JMcC_23  Reply  Retweet  Favorite · Open

just heard pardews comments after the game is he being serious ? especially after his antics on the touchline during the game, #hypocrite

MONG.

He was utter wank today.

So this is their method. Win today and it'd be "NETD" here there and everywhere. However, have win snatched away from them and it's "well we'll deffooozz beat them next year FTM!!!!."

Honestly, never seen such a infestation of mongs as I've seen on RTG. Genuinely worrying elements of the human race.

Poor souls :)  I read somewhere that if you're a Sunderland fan under the age of 40, you've seen your team relegated more times than you've seen them beat Newcastle :lol:

Be interesting to see this. According to FM, they've been relegated 8 times in the last 40 years. How many victories over us in that time? I've tried google but can't get any relevant search results.

So:

scumderland have had more men sent off (4) than they have scored goals (3) in the last 4 derbys

scumderland have scored (3) the same amount as Shola (3) in the last 4 derbys

scumderland have been relegated more times (2) than they have won derby's (1) in the last 9 years

Any others?

Guest neesy111

Seeing their fans on facebook is irritating, like. It's all "Tiote is a fucking dirty diver", "Your fans were dead quiet" and "We were the better side"......ridiculous stuff. But I get the upper hand because I'm not inbred.

We could've won comfortably and they'd be posting shite like that. Reality isn't something they've got a firm grip on.

Scored early 2nd half and we would had won, we were already on the front foot playing against 11.

Disappointed not to get a deserved victory - HBA tore them apart 2nd half and Shola did what he does best.

Still nice to leave the match and enjoy a few post match pints of great beer in class bars in our superb city centre while they went back to that scummy place their players and staff would never be seen dead in.

O'Neill is a disgrace and really needs to address the criminal thug he has as his club captain instead of defending his constant dangerous play and insane attitude.

Guest Haris Vuckic
Jess&Lotte'sDadRod ‏ @AthleticsDad

Wifes mate is a female steward at SJP, sadly she was attacked and glassed in the Sunderland section #safc #NUFC Her chin is in a right state

Horrible if true.

Skeptical because they don't sell glasses do they?