sunderland

JH

So shitting in someone's underwear drawer is an acceptable act in Sunderland then?

Just read the thread, it's either an in joke or it's genuinely concerning how many have mentioned shitting somewhere in his house like it's the first thing that would to their minds and normal :lol:

it's almost as if wormy's became a mackem. literally the worm that turned.

See it's become another demographic study and "why do most people in Durham support the mags?" thread.

They regurgitate the same old shit every couple of days.

what do they hope to discover?

See it's become another demographic study and "why do most people in Durham support the mags?" thread.

They regurgitate the same old s*** every couple of days.

what do they hope to discover?

just some clarity/admission/written legislature that

1) Bobby Robson was a mackem

2) Any Mags found residing in County Durham are in fact plastic and must be ridiculed.

and a written schedule to the act that any sunderland fans in Northumberland are permitted and are actually to be given high praise for their commitment in supporting a shit team and awarded a percentage of the Duke's estate.

Christ that thread is so depressing. If roles were reversed and my lad asked me to go to the sol to see Eto'o, Willian, Zhirkov etc, I would probably take him, especially if there was absolutely zero chance of it ever happening at our place.

However, as per spurned mackem tradition, I would obviously have to take a s*** somewhere inappropriate....in his Lego box or on one of his Transformers perhaps

Christ that thread is so depressing. If roles were reversed and my lad asked me to go to the sol to see Eto'o, Willian, Zhirkov etc, I would probably take him, especially if there was absolutely zero chance of it ever happening at our place.

However, as per spurned mackem tradition, I would obviously have to take a s*** somewhere inappropriate....in his Lego box or on one of his Transformers perhaps

Mackem tbh

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showpost.php?p=14637639&postcount=12

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blackfell Mackem 

Tell her to fuck off.

Is the correct answer.

I would pop a little turd through his letter box later on too for good measure. Also maybe grow some of them leylandii hedges and pinch his lasses knickers off the washing line (mind the last bit has nowt to do with football)

:lol:

If I ever find out where you live I'm gonna shit through your letterbox, then when you come outside to see who shit through your letterbox I'm gonna knock you out in front of your kids, then I'm gonna shit on your kids

Marra!

Mackem tbh

Fair do's! Actually on reflection, I'd call him a dirty mackem t***, make spurious threats to the next-door neighbour, shit on his car, go into a self-loathing depressed funk and then post my findings on RTG to curry favour with the other pond-life.

FTM, Haway Angie Macalackhali!

Mackem tbh

Fair do's! Actually on reflection, I'd call him a dirty mackem t***, make spurious threats to the next-door neighbour, shit on his car, go into a self-loathing depressed funk and then post my findings on RTG to curry favour with the other pond-life.

FTM, Haway Angie Macalackhali!

:lol: :lol:

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showpost.php?p=14637639&postcount=12

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blackfell Mackem 

Tell her to fuck off.

Is the correct answer.

I would pop a little turd through his letter box later on too for good measure. Also maybe grow some of them leylandii hedges and pinch his lasses knickers off the washing line (mind the last bit has nowt to do with football)

:lol:

Re: My next door neighbour - unbelievable

put ya willy in his letterbox

Read more: http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=766408&page=9#ixzz2NMr42aQb

Starting to wonder what Paxton (or whatever he called himself on here) actually meant with his original threat.

It's little wonder they're so bitter when you read this. It really illustrates the difference between the clubs. Can't wait until he comes off the bench for his routine goal next month  :)

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2292368/Shola-Ameobi-set-50th-Newcastle-European-appearance-Anzhi.html#ixzz2NPwinWII

Reading that as one of them, I'd jump in front of the metro :lol:

For all his failings on the pitch, you still can't help but love him :lol:

He loves the toon.

I like him but moan like fuck at him at times, feels like his A game is an A but his B game is a Z.